Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RFLH - The reply button dissappears on this pc..!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RFLH - The reply button dissappears on this pc..!

Hi RFLH

Thank you for being so honest about the outcome. I know I have to face it and I understand about preparing for the worst, I think my son is blocking it out though. He is a gentle lad, not used to this situation at all. He has never been in any trouble before and he has faith that the law will protect the innocent.

I dont have the same level of faith in the law, especialy after reading some of these threads.

On top of this my son is taking important exams at work this month, he really should be concentrating on studying for them, but its hard for him as it could all be for nothing if he gets charged.

His younger brother is in the middle of his GCSE's and I am not able to devote as much time to him or his younger sister either.

I feel incredibly worried for everyone.

As RF says - try not to panic and worry until you know what's happening. It's then you need to try sorting things out. You may be putting yourself through all this angst for nothing.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Worried Mum is putting herself through unnecessary angst as she's asking the same questions on another forum and getting the same sort of response. I have sent her an invitation to join PAFAA.

Hopefully WM if you join you won't feel the need to keep running around in circles - and getting the same answers.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

we don't bite - honest!!
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Working...
        X