Answered bail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answered bail

When answering bail i had bail dropped and was told TFBR'd awaiting CPS decision end of Jan. No paperwork nothing and my sol didnt attend. Very weird i cant find anything about this anywhere. Defianltly a different approach i was told it was unfair to keep me hanging.

I see in your other post that the Police had your phone,I assume that they are waiting for the information that has been recovered from it,hence technical feedback report.

Have they not given you a date to return back to the Police station? I must admit I don't understand why they haven't rebailed you but maybe someone else could answer this for you.

When my Grandson answered bail the duty sol didn't attend despite him getting a letter saying that he would,it was at that point I enrolled a new solicitor.

Hope someone can answer your query.

Comment

no i was told no need to attend police station again. If summonds to court then it would be in the post. I was even asked if i had any support by the DC. Didnt go into custody just a small room near reception.

Comment

I was told bail dropped as i hadnt broken the conditions and the DC said it was unfair to leave me hanging for a further 6 weeks as no CPS appointment until late Jan

Comment

TFBR'd i was told:

the facts will be reported

Comment

Working...
          X