Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We can help you

Hello Everyone,

We are looking for people to take part in the 2nd Series of the UKTV Style TV Series of 'A Life Coach Less Ordinary'.

The programme follows a Rochdale based couple called The Speakman?s who run Life Coaching Courses to help people who face various different problems, from phobias, social anxiety to marriage problems. There is nothing they are not willing to help people with, and often treat people with wide and varied issues. We would like to offer individuals this unique opportunity to undergo a course of Speakman treatment!

If you are interested or would like any more information, please do not hesitate to contact me by calling me on 0161 838 5765 or email emma_y@zenith-entertainment.co.uk

I hope to here from you soon,

Emma

[img]style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif[/img]

Could be an exciting or helpful experience for someone. On the other hand, they&#39;d have to be brave to go through what it takes with thousands or millions watching them, especially if they don&#39;t know how successful this treatment is.
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

Working...
    X