I was Raped, but the guy ran off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was Raped, but the guy ran off

Hi this is Angel. I was raped 2 years ago. But a 46 year old guy. when I was at a party. the guy ran off. And it is almost like the police arent even trying to look for him. I had heard that he was back in town but I never heard anything.
    It is the most worst thing a girl can go through to be raped and then not being able to bring it to justice. I think about it all the time. And now it doesnt help when my boyfriend is being accused of raping a 16 year old girl, when I know he didnt do it. But its really hard. I dont know how to deal with it all.

hey angel none of my rapist were caugt its hard to get through but i was told by everyone not to let that stop my life so i didnt. the police can be heartless *******s. *huggles bout your bfriend bein chargered of rape* if u believe that it wasnt him then i believe it wasnt him (even though i dont no him)

~niamh~

Comment

thankyou for your kindness. it is very hard, and i am trying to deal with everything. I think i am going to start going into counseling.

Comment

Working...
      X