Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snoopy distant healing requests for free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snoopy distant healing requests for free.

Distant healing requests for free.

Hello everyone, I hope you dont mind me writing this diane, i just wanted to let survivors out there know that i have been learning many forms of healing so that i can help survivors physically as well as emotionally.I have been taught Reiki, and am able to send survivors distant healing for free, all survivors have to do is to email me and let me know that thye wish for me to send them healing, and i will do so.This method has proved popular on my site with my members, so i thought i would offer it here as well.

Distant Healing is a method of transmitting Healing Energy over a distance. It does not matter how far away the individual is, the energy will still reach them in the same intensity as if they were right next to the healer.

It is the same energy that is transmitted in Contact Healing except that the client is not in the presence of the Healer.

Distant or Absent Healing is given in answer to requests. The Healer spends time channeling the energy to the patient. Both Healer and Patient are in their own respective homes and do not have physical contact with each other unless required. This works well for individuals who cannot get out or are too faraway

The person needing healing may or may not be aware that this healing has been undertaken for them but they may receive great benefit. It works in a similar way to Contact Healing when a person is actually with a healer. Distant healing helps with all types of illnesses from the simple to medically diagnosed acute and chronic conditions.I myself have been for healing with a healer present and have found it to be remarkably effective for PTSD, and Depression.This is why i have trained in Reiki, Spiritual healing, and plan to help other survivors out there in a physical way as well as counselling, as both healing and counselling combined can really help in different ways.

This is just another way of me helping people in as many ways as possible.

Just email me on snoopyseed@hotmail.com for me to send you a distant healing.(its free)

Please note im not healing on a one to one basis at the moment, im only doing distant healing.

Snoopy
    "In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: It goes on."
Working...
X