No announcement yet.

Husband accused, worried for him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am well aware that one cannot just log onto CICA and claim money!

What I said was:

One only had to type in "compensation for sexual abuse" and up would pop up the list from the CICA.

I was attempting to show that anybody wishing to find out how much money they can claim for alleged sexual assaults of whatever kind could type in "compensation for sexual abuse" and find out.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

^i understood what you meant. and i meant i didnt know if you typed that in you got that. internet sometimes means i am not as clear as i mean to be. i just thought i'd give some extra random knowlege because it was in my head.
      "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

dont forget the crown also advise those who instigate allegations what the compensation is (down to per charge even)- and ofcourse with the internet it dont take anyone very long to find someone to ask !!!

Its like any insurance claim, they go for everything they can get irrespective of anything being truthfull - after all what have they to lose? Its just too easy to say something and the crown collude with all parties to press it home, oh what a lovely world and country we live in............... NOT

Comment

^i'm not quite sure what you mean by the crown. i know that anyone who reports a crime which caused an injury to the police and cooperates, is entitled to claim criminal injuries compensation. it is not just given to them depending on the charge. it is dependent on injury. yes it is assumed that being touched over your clothes at 14 is unlikely to leave huge injuries, whereas rape is more likely to. however this may not be true for someone. it is also not easy to prove your injuries, the cica do NOT want to give out money if they can get out of it.
          for that reason i disagree that the crown is telling people what to say and how to claim.
          my experience of the cica is that they don't want to give you a penny until you have fought for it. and my boyfriends friend has also found the system unnecessarily difficult (his brother was murdered).

what evidence do you have that the crown gives, basically, a menu to false accusers of what they can claim to have experienced and what it is worth?

anyone, rape victim, false accuser, man who wants some money....could go online to the cica website and look at the guidelines. if they wish to get £1000 you need to convince the police and then the cica that you suffered minor injuries due to someone else's criminal actions. if you get hiv from criminal injury you get £22,000ish. of course you will have to prove thats how you got it. to be honest i don't think its half as easy as you think.
          "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

hi Friday

We had the fortunate (or unfortunate) experience of talking to one of my accusers after she gave her statement (after the Polcie hounded her to appear) !!! At which time she didnt obviously realise the consequences or damage her lies and collaberation would or could do. She was told not to talk to us and she ignored them it was only when they found out she got threats.

The Police had no interest on whether they or we told the truth - they made this clear to me in no uncertain terms and the charges changes once the CPS got their hands on the case documents.

One review by a friendly private Solicitor/Barrister I was told a lot more about the procedure from initial Police interviews to Crown Barrister and how they sometimes work as a team, not always the case I know but then not every mother was like the one out to get us either thankfully.

As for the sexed up documents, we were openly told the Police told her what to say and that it would be edited and that she wasnt to worry. I could say a lot more but I wont cos its obvious people dont realise the judicial system is corrupt and bent...... not just the accusers

Comment

One appeal application I have recently been working on - one of the accusers came into court at sentencing waving her application form and asking the OIC for help to complete it. And they went off to do this.

There were no injuries in this case because the allegations went back over 20 years.

I have often read the news online where somebody who has claimed sexual abuse from decades ago has got compensation. Recently a guy who was a successful solicitor suddenly got the boot and has applied to claim 1/2 million quid - the person he has accused died some years back. AND the accuser has been told he will get it - he's jumped on the "Roman Catholic Priest Bandwagon".

I am sorry you had such problems getting your compensation but I do know for a fact that some have very little difficulty in receiving it.

Comment

Unfortunately, it is these greedy little corruptors who make it so difficult for genuine survivors to get the justice and compensation they so deserve.
                Again a common ground - our "justice" system!!!

Comment

rights fighter-that guy was making a civil claim to the catholic church, not cica. if he receives that money he will not be entitled to any money from cica unless it is less than what cica would give him which would be £27,000 if he was repeatedly raped over a period of 3 or more years and had a permanently disabling mental illness which could be proved to be a result of it.
                  unfortunately i can't sue the ****tard who did it to me cos he hasnt got a penny.

Comment

Yep you are quite right!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...years-ago.html

The comments from members of the public are interesting as some seem to think this allegations may not be true - nice to see that happening for a change.

I got mixed up with that guy who has persuaded CICA to compensate him after being falsely accused of sexual abuse. He's hoping for £500,000 as I recall.
                    Last edited by Rights Fighter; 11 June 2009, 04:54 PM.

Comment

he'll be lucky!

Comment

Working...
                      X