Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falsley Accused, Looking to take legal action.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsley Accused, Looking to take legal action.

Was falsely accused of rape in November of 2007 now looking to sue, been told that i MAY be able to but nobody is sure because the step father of the girl hasn't brought her up, i was 16 at the time and she was 12. After 8 hours of grilling at the police station here in derby, after about 4-5 months she admitted to lying, her medical came back clean and that she was still a virgin, My mother told me that it was not worth suing because it would cost too much, now i've moved away from my mother and can get legal aid and sue, i want to get closure on this and suing her would be the best way i think, her step father who lives with her and has done for about 5+ years and owns 4 betting shops and runs his own construction business this guy is pretty well off, porches, few houses etc...

Can anyone give me any advice on what could happen? what i would go through? is it going to be worth it?

Thanks in Advance

Zaac

You cannot get funding to sue a child (or anyone else).

It was the child who lied not the stepfather, from what I understand so he cannot be held responsible unless you can prove that he was behind that allegations.

You could approach the CPS to enquire whether they think they would consider prosecuting the complainant but it is unlikely that they will do so as this is a child.

I've never heard of a child being prosecuted for lying about sexual abuse - I wish they were and it was made public knowledge because it might provide a deterrent.

I think you mean "Porsches" not porches. Porsches are cars - Porches are the entrances to some houses!
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X