Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopeless Dont EVER take a DA if you did not do it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hopeless Dont EVER take a DA if you did not do it.

I took a DA in my case as I did not have enough money to go to trial. My case is complicated as are all of these. Since the alledged victim said I forced her to have sex with me everyone wants to sign me up for full sex offender treatment weekly sessions. I would have spent less money going to trial. I let my lawyer talk me into it. Did I miss read her actions at the time maybe I did. But had she did any of the things she said happened in the police report I would have fully changed the entire event. I admited to 4 play and making out with her which is all that happend. I am at the point I just want to die to get her out of my life. I need her out of it so bad and everyone keeps wanting her to stay in it. HELP I need out of this night mare. I will accept what I did but I will never accept being punished for her lies. I would rather die. I have been wanting to talk to her to see if she would tell the truth but that would break my plea agreement. If she know how bad she was tearing me up inside she might come clean and say ya he told the truth I lied but I cant ask her. I dont know if she would or not, I am at the point I dont know if she ever even cared.

Thanks for lettng me rant.
    Hopeless in the Us
Working...
X