falsey accused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsey accused

im gettin falsy accused of raping this girl who i tjought was my friend till she went making accusations ive been charged and im literaly ill with it im really worried bout goin to prison because i wouldnt cope im not that sort of person to even think bout doin that sort of thing and now im supposed to be goin in the army but i cant till after the court case depends weather thye find me not guilty but sh has retracted he statment given against me but she still saying that i did have intercourse with her while asleep when she knows as well as i do its **** coz she participated the police dont have hard solid evidance to say these accusations r true they are just goin off what she saying and taking her word for it can anybody give me advice on what what to do or how i could cope with this problem its drivin me mad and the court case is in 3 week

firstly i would go to your doctors and get something to calm you down,you need to think straight on this,so you need to be more calm(i know thats difficult) as you have been charged you should get a soliciter who is specifically qualified in this field,all the best.
    sory could you clarify if you have been accused or charged with anything mate?

Comment

Working...
    X