when do we need a solicitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Due to conflicting evidence???

That makes no sense what so ever as its common (obviously expected when the accusations are false), however not to distract from the fact its great news for you, your son and your family.

Again it shows the inconsistancies in the system, I would now push the police to prosecute the accuser - chances are slim I know but just think of the damage she could have done and the stress she has actually caused you all. You obviously had a good copper on the side of the truth not just results.

Comment

That is the best news you could have!!!

Comment

Fantastic news! I hope you and your son can now put all this behind you.

Comment

Update

My son is now on the mend after this ordeal. I am however seem to have suffered a delayed reaction as I have been prescribed antidepressants shortly after my sons charges were dropped.

My sons confidence has suffered and he has struggled to find work, fearing it will appear on all CRB searches. Perhaps it does? Although he has found temporary work over christmas (working as an Elf in santas grotto)....I would have thought that would have required CRB checks as you are mainly dealing with minors. This makes me think that his arrest dosnt show up?

Anyway...I hope all of you who are falsely accused are bearing up under the strain. Have faith that sometimes the truth does prevail.

Good luck to you all

Comment

Working...
          X