Son on bail...confused about procedures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Son on bail...confused about procedures

Is there anyone who could answer a question privately?...i can't ask it without giving a few details....and i'm worried about publicly posting. Many Thanks x

Thinking of you

Hi,

Just me wondering how you are holding up. Thinking of you.

Comment

I think the person u would need to msg would be Rights Fighter...She normaly pops in now and then

Comment

I can't help anybody who does not give information.

More to the point, we have to be aware of the fact that just because somebody arrives on a forum like this looking for help, it does not always mean that they are innocent.

Obviously I am not saying that this is the case here - what I am saying is that I don't jump in and help everybody who asks, without giving any information. It does not have to be "nitty gritty" either, just a broad basic background.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          I can't help anybody who does not give information.

More to the point, we have to be aware of the fact that just because somebody arrives on a forum like this looking for help, it does not always mean that they are innocent.

Obviously I am not saying that this is the case here - what I am saying is that I don't jump in and help everybody who asks, without giving any information. It does not have to be "nitty gritty" either, just a broad basic background.
          I was only asking if i could PM someone....obviously i'd have given details in the PM. I'm sorry but i find your reply rather abrupt and unnecessary. I came for help, which i am very grateful to the ones who offered to help. But now i'm upset by your reply so i won't be coming back here. To the few people i have spoke to here, good luck, and thankyou for listening to my rants i wish you all well.

Comment

What seems to have gone unnoticed here, is that nobody on this forum is a professional and nobody (as far as I know) gets paid for posting up advice or offering support. So please do not expect too much.

My whole life revolves around helping the falsely accused and to be honest I do sometimes get a bit fed up with people who assume that I (and others on this forum) will drop everything and come running on little or no information.

At any one time I can be working on several appeals at the same time and I just do not have the time to dissect a very long PM, with no background, as is often the case. Then I get criticised for not jumping straight in.

If you or anybody else requires advice and assistance then you need to remember this.
            Last edited by Rights Fighter; 10 February 2009, 10:00 AM.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hope everything goes well for today Darcy. I shall be thinking of you both.
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                What seems to have gone unnoticed here, is that nobody on this forum is a professional and nobody (as far as I know) gets paid for posting up advice or offering support. So please do not expect too much.

My whole life revolves around helping the falsely accused and to be honest I do sometimes get a bit fed up with people who assume that I (and others on this forum) will drop everything and come running on little or no information.

At any one time I can be working on several appeals at the same time and I just do not have the time to dissect a very long PM, with no background, as is often the case. Then I get criticised for not jumping straight in.

If you or anybody else requires advice and assistance then you need to remember this.

Rights Fighter..i am sorry about my last post, i am overly-sensitive at the minute as today is the day i'll gat the answers to my questions. Please accept my apology, i was upset about today and i took your post personally, which was wrong of me.

I understand that people are busy thats why i asked first who i could send a PM to rather than just sending one as i did have an idea who was best to speak to on here. I haven't made many posts, i did request some be removed back in November, so i am not as new as i seem, and i have spent a lot of time reading on here. I could not even give a basic background, because the main detail of my case could give my identity away immediately.

Comment

Working...
                X