need some help.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some help.....

im 22years old and have just had the worse 4months of my life taken from me,

now only to face an even bigger problem. i slept with a girl only to find out 3days later she accused me of raping her...it comes as abit of a shock witch ok is pritty surtant but when ur on bail for 4months and then get told were going to charge you well it was as if i had let completly go of life now...

when you have not comited such a crim as this and to go through months of pressure stress sleeples nitghts only thinking what the hell am i going to do if this goes to court.

well the time has come and my first apperance is on the 2nd december 2008, i had been sort of ok keeping busy finding things to do and so on but now its really hit home and there is no way i can go to prison for a crime i havent done...

every night now i sit in bed thinking shall i just end things now if i get found guilty for somethink i havent done im not going to sit in prison for 6-8years now way i shall just take my own life...this girl has put me and my family and friends through hell and bck...its got to me so much because i cnt live with my self anymore..its nowing u havent dnt this and she could mess the rest of my life up for what...!!!this has effcted me in such a way i wish this apoun no one its so hard to hide from people work mates only a selected few no about this but im wrightin becose im scared im guna take my own life and i really want some help..

many thanks.....
Working...
X