Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Journalist wishing to interview someone whose partner was falsely accused or cleared of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Journalist wishing to interview someone whose partner was falsely accused or cleared of rape

I'm posting this message from the London features department of Splash news in the hope you can help me with an article I'm currently looking into.

I'd very much like to interview someone whose partner has been falsely accused or cleared of rape for a feature I hope will highlight the damage such claims have on the wrongly accused loved ones.

If you would feel comfortable enough to talk about your experience or have any questions or queries please do get in touch.

Splash is an international news agency and here in the features department we write strong human interest pieces for the British national newspapers and magazines and numerous international publications.

Many Thanks,
    Kara Dolman
    Feature Writer

0207 078 8962
    kdolman@splashnews.com

would love to talk , have so much to say although it is my brother acussed and is currently in prison even though he is inocent

Comment

a think it about time somebody had the bottle to an article on this
      there is far to much media attention drawing to the so called victim
      and the law is way over due to be change im also a sister of a wrongly accused victim and if a can make a diffrence by talking to you then a will

Comment

Working...
      X