OUR story....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OUR story....

My two brothers, a friend and I have recently been accused of gang rape by a ex-girlfriend of my brothers.....we are all respected members of a small rural community....we have a local business that employs 6 people and is also respected in our community.....I'm not too sure of how much detail i can go into as i have been warned that the plod trawl sites like this and some of the accusations are horrifically sordid....in short a ex-girlfriend of my brothers turned up at this party after having been told by everyone accused to not come back into our house....she had been coming to visit us in a obsessive manner 3 months after my brother had broken up with her....we were her idols and her world for a year....she was always kinda loopy but in a fun innocent endearing way.....she had been fired two weeks earlier from her permanent job of 6 months due to lack of trust by her boss and colleagues....anyways....at the party she proceeded to get very drunk and eventually passed out on a bed in a adjourning room after throwing herself at everyone accused. In the morning she was throw out of the building as we had to tidy up...she was told never to come back again. She came back the next day and asked what had happened the previous night as she recalled nothing...we informed her that nothing embarising had happened and she then left.

Two weeks later she phoned and told us that she thought that she had been raped but at least two people....we tried to calm her down and reassure her that she was safe all evening....

Three days later the four of us were arrested on suspicion of rape. We were take to a station and after been held in solitary for 6 hours were questioned...at no point did any of us ask for a solicitor although we were offered one, we naively presumed that we we're innocent and did not need to defend ourselves from anything.....during the taped interview we were questioned about the evening and after that we were read excerpts of a handwritten statement she had written. The details of which were so horrific as anything anyone could imagine....in short gang rape by all 4 of us including double penetration and physical abuse. After hearing this all of us were shocked and nauseous.....we were then discharged. During this time the bed in question had it's mattress and covers removed for analysis.

After this we all left in disbelief....We were at no point immediately worried about the criminal case as there is no evidence including the bedsheets and mattress that goes against us. The only sober people left at the party at the time of the incident were one of the accused and a partner of one of the accused.

The thing that was worrying was that we started hearing that she had been spreading the story to anyone she met. We live in a small community and our reputation and business is at stake. It is hard for anyone hearing her very graphic case, not to have immediate sympathy for her....if she had come to us with the same story with other attackers we would immediately have rallied around her and supported her throughout...

I'm now only starting to comprehend the gravity of the criminal charges against us.

Please let us know of how we should proceed...

Thanks to everyone for listening and thank you to the creators of sites like this for doing an invaluable job to help people like us.
Working...
X