Ordeal over!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ordeal over!!

Solicitor informed me today that the CPS have dropped the case against me and my friend. I was due to attend bail tonight and I am glad my ordeal is now over. Hope to be off the anti-depressants in a few months. I have mixed emotions at the moment, happy that I've been cleared but feel sad for those innocent people falsely accused and all the suffering involved. Wondered what will happen to my accuser and any chance of compensation? Don't think I will ever forget what I have been through!

Congratulations

Im still waiting

Kind Regards Steve

Comment

Lucky you! - only on bail since July - I have been on bail since March and still have to wait another month +
      I will use this example tomorrow when I see my local MP
      It would appear the police in your area can be bothered to do some work, whereas where I live - I think all they do all day is drink tea and surf the net.
      Cuz they have done f**k all on my case!
      Did they sieze your PC and phone and have you got them back yet?
      What was your overall opinion of them?
      And is your accuser being arrested for wasting police time - as she bloody well should be - and will you push for that or are you glad its over?

Comment

I'm very pleased to hear that.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

phew! congratulations Luka.

Comment

That's brilliant news Luka!!!

I don't believe there'll be any chance of compensation, I'm afraid... and the police are very reluctant to even investigate let alone press charges against false accusers. Sorry.

But now you can get on with your life without all the stress and worry. Easier said than done, I know, but make sure you have a few beers for me!

Comment

HI Steve- thanks for the congratulations. I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting. I will keep my fingers crossed for you and do let me know how you get on. We have all got to stick together and support each other. Good luck!

Comment

Hi quinnb-hope they sort out your case soon lazy *******s! Keep strong. They didn't seize my computer or phone. In my case I think they did a proper investigation because they decided to take no further action, though I know this is not always the case. Don't like how the detectives tried to get me to confess and put most of the blame on my friend! My solicitor told me that my false accuser is in serious trouble because she made not one but two false accusations involving me and my mate. I think she needs some sort of help and people need protecting in case she falsely accuses other people . Wonder if I could name and shame her on this site? Good luck and hope everything turns out well!

Comment

Thanks RFLH, Saffron and lemming for your congratulations. Want to try and help others now in the same situation that I found myself in. My thoughts are with all those falsely accused, charged and sentenced!

Comment

nice to hear some good news for a change, xx

Comment

Thanks for your comment CSN. Sorry to hear about your brother! Stay strong for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X