Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bloody annoyed! - police and CPS are letting a criminal get away with it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bloody annoyed! - police and CPS are letting a criminal get away with it!

Well 3 months later the police have only just got around to finding the pub that the "thing" said they never went to! - ok we will ask for the CCTV all this time later. Yeah right!

But the annoying thing and get this! - IF she confesses to her little lie they would have no problems in prosecuting her - but as she stilll maintains she is telling the truth! So despite the MOUNTAIN of evidence they have stacked against her they think she may very well avoid charges

Also because she is 30 weeks pregnant and not in the best of the conditions to be arrested. Ok mixed feelings there yes she is carrying my child and for the sake of the child etc - BUT she was only 18 weeks pregnant when she made up this **** - so if the police had been a tad quicker! then she would have been in a fit state to be nicked.

So who says crime does not pay - and the police how ironic have let a CRIMINAL get away with it!

They in fairness though I think want to charge her - I don't think they at all happy with her - but it would appear that is down to the CPS - I don't understand that - they would quite happily throw me to the lions - but they let a more dangerous in my opinion get away with it.

By being more dangerours I mean in she has given genuine rape victims a bit of a bad name - and she has underpinned justice which is the cornerstone of our society! -Surely for that and that alone she should be charged!

Ok they have said they will try and charge - but I would like to know is there anyway I can get my two pennies worth in to ensure that she is!

You could put in a private prosecution but if you lose you'd have to pay the costs. Sorry!
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
    X