wrongly accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wrongly accused of rape

in febuary this year a discoverd my sister in law had accused ma brother of raping her...it was obviously lies but it has wrecked or close family and every day seems 2 b a struggle to go on . my brother seems to be coping well with it as his attitude is well a nevr did it so surely the courts wil see that shes lying ...basicly to round it up i caught here comitting adultry my brother wanted to try and save the marriage she said no but they continued to live together in separate rooms thou ..her going out every week end meeting a new man and leaving their son with my brother to look after.she threatend him with lots of violence to get him to leave he would not leave their son .it came to light she was clamming benefits she was not intitaled to and had been doing for the last 4 years .he told her of his findings and she asked him not to tell any one of it and she would stop it nad try and save the marriage
    my brother was happy at this they were sorting out there problems or so he thought . they had sex she called the police and charged him of rape told him she had him now he was out his sons life and hers for good . he has a lawyer but a no there must be loads of people this has happend to and would like some advice and help please
Working...
X