w are all serving a sentence!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• w are all serving a sentence!!

hi, my husband is now serving 13years for apparently abusing 3 relatives over 10 years.....i wont go into details but to say we are appealing oh and the so called victims have got 25grand each.....everyone who knows my husband- he has lived in the same area since he was born....knows he is innocent and that the three who have accused him have track records-one of them has even been sacked for sexual harrassment and tried to molest my daughter one night when my husband and i were away... i could go on and on... anyway i was registered on here before and will be trying to re-register by the name nanna jo...... anyway i have collected boxes and boxes of information on appealing against wrongful conviction- and i do know a lot about it...i am not a legal adviser but i am going nuts here with all this information thinkig there are loads of you out there goin through the same who havent been able to dig up so much stuff as me- i have gained a degree in psychsocial studies so am used to researching stuff and finding things out so if you need any help with anything if you can let me know on this thread iwill find out as much as possible......keep strong and fight the good fight- by the way a suggestion-can we possibly name those solicitors who we believe are good and bad..... i had an absolute awful solicitor and i dont want anyone else to go through what we have gone through because of them.....its not really a grounds for appeal you see if your solicitor was ****- as they are like well you chose him hard luck- unless he was really really bad- trouble is we tend to believe our solicitors cos we are terrified confused etc and grasp at straws if we have too.... and it is sooo hard to watch your other half go through the devastation of a false accusation and i am serving a sentence too, as if he doesnt win his appeal we will be damaged for life what with having to sign the sex register for life..he cant see his grandchild in prison... and he is innocent of all charges.....anyway if i can help anyone who is going through hell, then im here if you need me... keep strong...xx
Working...
X