Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

falsely accused of rape No info on what I did.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• falsely accused of rape No info on what I did.

Hi
    I am from the US where you are guilty till you prove your self innocent.
    I am sorry that I can not go into great dealtail right now about my case.
    I was falsely accused by a girl who I at 1 time had sex with but on the date that is in question I did not. Yes we talked we made out but I did not sleep with her. I know what I am charged with but I have no idea what I have done yet. They have not given us any details other then what we have been given on the restraing order. Ya your right I am mad as hell right now as I spent 2 days in Jail for something I did not do. The claim is what I know of is I tied her hands up and fingered her and then put on a condom to rape her. What the hell?. My atturney I have said I have great evidence to prove I did not do this but does not want to tip our hand to what we have as we do not have a defenate statement yet of what it is I sposobly did. How the heck are we spose to get it if they wont' tell us anything. I have been prepeairing my defense for about 30 days now and the emotional roller coster I have been on is more then I can describe. My atturney went into the restraining order to contest it and said this is way to vague there is no inforamtion here. 5 lines hand written. Come on tell me what I did. Any help is appreciated. Oh and here is the kicker her Mom works for the court. Should I get the media involved as I know laws her mom has broken in her current position in power.
    Last edited by torchta; 20 March 2008, 08:18 PM. Reason: added to it.

Speak to your lawyer again.

I'm sure America has disclosure of evidence requirement before the case proceeds to court.

UD

Comment

Working...
    X