Accused of rape/scared lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accused of rape/scared lost

Hello, first let me start off by saying never in my life then I think there was a website like this that has a person in my situation can come to for support. And I've been reading some of the earlier threads that has been very helpful.

About a week ago I received a subpoena in my email saying that I had to go talk to the KNP(Korean National Police), And in the subpoena it said that was I was accused of rape and the incident happen 1 Sept 2016. I started looking for old text messages and email and couldn't find nothing with that date. So after getting a layer and talking to the police they showed me a picture of a lady that accuse me of raping her. Initially I couldn't remember the female because it was so long ago but I remember the parts of the situation. I recall meeting her on craigslist and she agreed to meet and give me a massage with a happy ending. So after texting and stuff we agreed to meet and we were going to meet and go back to my place for a massage. But when she arrived I paid for her cab and no disrespect to the lady but she didn't look like her picture so I made up an excuse on why we couldn't go back to my place. So we agreed to get a motel room which I paid for, I don't recall all the details but she gave me a massage with a hand job and after that I made up a story that I had to work in the morning so I wasn't going to stay In the hotel but she's welcome to stay and I gave her money for a cab ride back home. I've never talked to her again or seen her again in my life. I totally forgot about the situation. Then recently I'm accused of rape for that incident.

I talked to the police and they said that she said I forced her to give me hand job and I tried to touch her vagina sorry if I'm being to graphic and then she said I forced my penis in her mouth and I put the tip of my penis in her vagina and then I forced her to give me hand job and I release on her chest and stomach. I denied all of that because none of it is true. I explained to the police she wasn't naked when she gave me the hand job. And the interviewer replied with oh she said you took off her clothes. I don't know if this matter but I'm 5'7 140 lbs. and this lady was at least 6 feet 170-180 lbs.

I've been going crazy because I don't know what happens next and I don't think it's fair to me or anyone involved to have to recall every detail about a friendly massage that happen over a year and half ago. So I've been researching over website about being accuse of rape that what brought to this website.
Working...
X