Arsenal and Aidy <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arsenal and Aidy <3

Feel free to tell me to naff off as none of my business but was just wondering how Arsenal and Aidy are doing? I know your probably trying to get on with you lives jw if your both okay?
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

I wonder where they are as they've not replied. Were they both due for trial do you know?

Comment

Last I'd heard Aidy was still on bail and Arsenal had unfortunately been charged. xx
      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Hey Lily,

Hope you're doing Ok yourself.

If you find a thread that Arsenal and/or Aidy have started (or even posted on) and put a comment on there, they will receive an email to say that 'someone has posted on a thread you have subscribed to'. That way, they will know to look if they're not browsing daily anymore.

Best Wishes,

TBG1

Comment

Thank you TBG I will do a search now. Hope you are well... any news with you?

Comment

Hey Lily,

Thanks for asking - No, unfortunately I've just joined the '1-year-club' a couple of days ago. And as I was not arrested and therefore not on bail, it would appear that the authorities need not "investigate" at any particular pace...or indeed respond to a request for an update.

Best Wishes,

TBG1

Comment

Hi Lilyput, only just seen this thread!
              As you will have probably seen, I was charged last week!
              Going to see my solicitor tomorrow...and got to go to court in a week or so!

This is like my worst nightmare, then multiplied by a million!!!
              The pain that I am going through mentally is hard to put in to words!

Had some lovely messages from posters, and have also been in touch via text with someone who is local to me..

Its just really horrible place to be in, and if i'm being honest, I've got very little fight in me!
              That said, I am fully aware what is needed to win this battle...and I will not let my accuser win!!

Many thanks for the support guys x

Comment

Sorry for your awful news but with so many sucidial over FAs very very pleased your still here.

Easy for me to say keeping fighting and doing all you can to prove your innocence for your childeren if not for yourself massive hugs xx

Comment

I, too, am very pleased you're still here Aidy.
                  I am very proud of you!
                  Keep strong and keep fighting!!
                  Big hugs

YoH

Comment

Wow, thanks Lilyput & YOH!
                    So heartwarming to get such nice words, it really is very good of you both!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X