Message from solicitor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Message from solicitor

My OH had a voicemail from sol asking him to call him back at 3pm tomorrow, no details and he's now out of the office. Does this mean he's being charged? Freaking out now!
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Hi Lilyput

Not able to offer anything than hope it's all good for your OH and you of course and keep those positive thoughts going, you would like to think if it was not good they would not keep you waiting until tomorrow , think I would be camping out at the sol"s so frustrating for you . Thinking of you this end and sending positive it will be good thoughts ! KB

Comment

Hoping it's good news.

You've all suffered enough
      They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

None of us can know of course what this will be about. Could be NFA or a charge or something else. Who knows.

Hopefully you will be put out of your misery soon
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

That must be horrible waiting there. You should both try and do something tonight to try distract a little. Until you know don't know if its good, bad or random but won't change no matter what you do. Hope its good news for you though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
            My OH had a voicemail from sol asking him to call him back at 3pm tomorrow, no details and he's now out of the office. Does this mean he's being charged? Freaking out now!
            As Rights Fighter says it doesn't mean he's being charged. All it really means is that the solicitor wants to talk to him and he's specified a time so that he can be sure that happens.

That's got to be a good thing and will mean that your OH won't miss him and be left hanging over the weekend.

Hang in there! You have all of us here rooting for good news for you! (Use all your distraction skills between now and then.)
            'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thanks all i think the long wait is because sol is extremely busy. Glad in a way he's made contact as he's said he was closing the case just praying it's not a charge now! xx
              Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I real hope it's good news for you and your oh, positive thoughts for tomorrow.

Comment

Best of luck Likyput!!! Praying for a good outcome for you all x

Comment

Good luck, you have come this far. 😃😃

Comment

I feel like crying reading this from you (not because i think he is going to be charged but because the feelings you must be going through right now)

let us know asap please... our solicitor says we could hear anytime from tuesday so i'm a nervous wreck at the moment (even said to hubby yesterday that i wish i was an alcoholic!!!)

keep strong, praying for a good outcome for you!!!!
                      "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Hoping you get the right outcome today and that it is NFA and you can put all this behind you. You have done so well to keep going this far, I remember so well the awful limboland of waiting for that decision, whatever today brings you will cope with it. Stay strong xx

Comment

Sending positive vibes through cyber space!!
                          Big hugs
                          YoH

Comment

Hope it's good news, the waiting is torture.

Comment

Unfortunately you won't find out until he speaks to the solicitor!
                              More agonising waiting!!!
                              Honestly these bail waiting times are bloody ridiculous!

Fingers crossed for you x

Comment

Working...
                              X