Trail Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks so much everyone! Xxxx

Does anyone know if the papers are still allowed to report on you if found not guilty. Because there is an article just been published and shared on Facebook and the comments are awful and really stressing out my step daughter.

Comment

• Dont let this spoil your result

[QUOTE=NandS;59344]Thanks so much everyone! Xxxx

Does anyone know if the papers are still allowed to report on you if found not guilty. Because there is an article just been published and shared on Facebook and the comments are awful and really stressing out my step daughter.[/QUOTE

Hi NanS

Press can report on Not guilty. Ours was only a small pieceat start of trial and a paragraph with NG verdict at end name address etc, upsetting. But take heart it just confirms your truth. Nothing since.
      Xx

Comment

• Excellent to see good news again!
        The truth will out!

Comment

• Exxxxxxccccceeelllllennnt nnnnneeeeewsssss

Actually read it when out and about yesterday as regularly checking in but tried posting a reply on OH new phone and got annoyed.... OH was a bit confused when i kept saying "Arghhhhhhh it won't let me post the banana's" lol, so back on computer so here they are.....

(is that enough? lol)
          "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

• Thanks guys I'm loving all of the bananas. It's funny I thought I would sleep like a log last night but there's still a lot of adrenaline on board lol. Xxx

Comment

• [QUOTE=Staystrong1;59348]
              Originally posted by NandS View Post
              Thanks so much everyone! Xxxx

Does anyone know if the papers are still allowed to report on you if found not guilty. Because there is an article just been published and shared on Facebook and the comments are awful and really stressing out my step daughter.[/QUOTE

Hi NanS

Press can report on Not guilty. Ours was only a small pieceat start of trial and a paragraph with NG verdict at end name address etc, upsetting. But take heart it just confirms your truth. Nothing since.
              Xx

Thank you. It's appalling that you're not even entitled to your privacy if found not guilty. Trouble is this girl has maintained these lies for years and the press story allbeit not guilty has gotten nasty comments about the fact that the rumor was circulating years ago so it must be true blah blah. Then I was mentioned by people because there's an age gap between me and fiancé but at the end of the day I'm 30 years old and an adult but they judging us on the age gap. It's very upsetting for my step daughter.

I'm thinking of doing some campaigning on the whole press situation in these cases as it could be life destroying for some folk. Xxx

Comment

• WOWWWWZZZZEEEERRRSSSS Big Congratulations and Well Done Such an immense feeling.

And now a Quiet time together.

Celebrate Christmas and slowly get your lives together.

Look forward to your wonderful future and know this will have made you far stronger as a couple.

Just be prepared for odd low times, when you wonder how this ever happened, but you will get over them, I promise

Big Hugs to both of you

xxxxx

Here are my very ripe Bananas

Comment

• I'm loving this cheery-uppy thread!!!
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Thank you so much and wooooooooop!!!!!! That is all I have to say right now. The world seems like a much brighter place to day and my OH who is normally a bah humbug is looking forward to Christmas lol.

Big hugs to each and every one of you for your support xxxxxxxxx

Comment

• Gives me so much hope i always thought if oh went to trial it would end us regardless of outcome. Good to see couples do survive it.
                      Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

• Lilyput- we 're surviving conviction- he's out soon and all I can say is it's made us even closer.
                        I posted somewhere else on here that for me- I found the meaning of true love because nothing less could survive this,
                        They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

• Yes we've had our ups and downs but it's made us closer too xxxx

Well done on being strong through conviction I'm in awe of you. Xxxx

Xxxxxx

Comment

• Originally posted by AmandaF View Post
                            Lilyput- we 're surviving conviction- he's out soon and all I can say is it's made us even closer.
                            I posted somewhere else on here that for me- I found the meaning of true love because nothing less could survive this,
                            AmandaF
                            I'm pleased to hear he will be out soon! You've been so strong and a huge help to many of us on here.
                            I just wanted to wish you all the best with your future together.
                            Do all the things you want to and more!
                            Big hugs
                            (Sorry NandS - I hijacked your thread!!)
                            YoH

Comment

• Originally posted by YearsOfHell View Post
                              AmandaF
                              I'm pleased to hear he will be out soon! You've been so strong and a huge help to many of us on here.
                              I just wanted to wish you all the best with your future together.
                              Do all the things you want to and more!
                              Big hugs
                              (Sorry NandS - I hijacked your thread!!)
                              YoH
                              Not at all we all here for the same reason xxxxx

Comment

• Hi Amanda ; just wanted to echo these thoughts and wish you the best for your OH release soon : hope it's in time for Christmas : Or as soon as it can be
                                Your an excellent example of a strong and loving partner to many of us ! X
                                Innocentson

Comment

Working...
                                X