Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending positivity by the bucket load!!
    We're with you every step of the way.
    When you feel wobbly, think of us watching from a distance!!!
    Big big hugs to all going through this this week.
    YoH

Comment

Thank you so much to all of the well wishers!!!

We are having a "Christmas" lunch tomorrow just in case before we begin trial on Tuesday! We've now told the last of the family members that need to know which has been the hardest part and just waiting for it to be here! Hoping to be posting good news by the end of next week!

I will keep you all updated and post on Tuesday once the first day is over.

One thing I have learnt from this is to stay strong and positive! It's one of the most difficult times but the support we've had has really made me value life and family and friends (and virtual friend! )

Xxx

Comment

Sending you lots of strength for this next week.

And hope it is resolved swiftly - I will be thinking of you and wishing for the lies to be clearly seen from the beginning.

The nanas are being ripened..... in preparation for you.

Comment

Thanks so much xx

Comment

Hope today goes as well as it can. You'll soon settle into the trial - and I know that sounds odd, but you will. Fingers crossed it all goes as it should
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Wishing you all the very best !!! Sending positives vibes to you all !!! Let's get those banana's ready !!!!xxx

Comment

Thanks guys! First day is tomorrow- why there are starting on a Tuesday is beyond me but OH struggling today. He's visiting friends and family to tell them the situation and then we are going to have a Christmas lunch just in case things go badly.

He said he feels strange, in some ways he wants today to last forever and in other ways he said he couldn't live forever with the anxiety he's been feeling for the last few months so wants trial here and overwith so at least he'd know either way.

It's an extremely difficult time for him and I feel for him. As hard as it's been for me I can't imagine what he's going through in his mind right now.

Praying for bananas on Thursday! Xx

Comment

Originally posted by NandS View Post
                  Thanks guys! First day is tomorrow- why there are starting on a Tuesday is beyond me but OH struggling today. He's visiting friends and family to tell them the situation and then we are going to have a Christmas lunch just in case things go badly.

He said he feels strange, in some ways he wants today to last forever and in other ways he said he couldn't live forever with the anxiety he's been feeling for the last few months so wants trial here and overwith so at least he'd know either way.

It's an extremely difficult time for him and I feel for him. As hard as it's been for me I can't imagine what he's going through in his mind right now.

Hi NandS

Know how you are feeling OH was in same boat only 3 months ago. Enjoy your day today as much as you can. Pray you get the right result and can enjoy Christmas. Would love to send those magical bananas to you soon. Court wasnt as bad as we feared as its his time to speak the truth. Best wishes to you both. Hold your heads up high, thats how we handled it. Positivity all the way xx

Comment

To both WhyUs and NandS

I have never met either of you, but like all members of this forum, we find it in the depths of despair.

The utter support from total strangers, is heart warming, and especially when "we" are feeling so low and at rock bottom

As all others have said, STAY STRONG. Positive thoughts.

Take care and keep us posted.

My Nanas are in my fruit bowl, a little green, but ripening very quickly and growing a beautiful yellow, with plenty of spring and bounce

xxxxx

Comment

Originally posted by NandS View Post
                      Thanks guys! First day is tomorrow- why there are starting on a Tuesday is beyond me but OH struggling today. ...........................

Depends on what is happening in the courts and if there is a slot free - also whether both counsel are available on any given date.
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Enjoy your 'Christmas' Lunch... sounds such a lovely idea and i'm praying that it will be one of two Christmas lunch's you're having together this year

You'll be in my thoughts tomorrow, and i can imagine by now its just wanting to know the outcome, and you will know the outcome in the next few days.. continue being strong and and enjoy your day (brussels sprouts included) and looking forward to dishing out banana's!

H88 xx
                        "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

I am blown away by the support on the forum and I am praying that each and every one of you get your NFA or not guilty verdict for your own journey.

We've had a decent day considering and just wanting it to begin now. Months of waiting and preparation is coming to a head this week. BRING IT ON! Truth will prevail!!!

Thanks again to everyone. Xxx

Comment

Good luck

Hold your heads up high and keep,strong . My thoughts are with you. Xx

Comment

Thank you xxx

Comment

Just to add something about FB- someone I know set up a lake profile to snoop on our FA's- it's been very interesting indeed.

However- I am almost feeling apprehension on your behalf- silently routing for you both.Please please please keep us updated
                                They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
                                X