Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trail Thread

Hello all,

Well it's two weeks tomorrow until my fiancées trial. (Mid Dec start)

He has been charged with two counts of sexual assualt on a 14 yearold girl from when he was a teacher.

She has maintained her whole life she had a relationship with him but also admits she is mentally unstable and had a huge crush on him. Her evidence is very gappy, statements of trips that could not possibly have taken place and descriptions of his house that aren't accurate. And apparent photos of him she conviniently deleted last year before she reported it.

However, there was an occasion where she was caught sending an email to him (it was never actually sent) by another teacher. it looks as though she was showing off to her friends in class but I believe this situation was what has caused the charge to get this far.

Anyway, the case goes to trial very soon and I am setting up this thread to keep everyone upto date so people can know in the weeks leading up to trial what to expect etc and of course the outcome.

I hope this thread helps even one person in the same boat.
    Last edited by Casehardened; 1 December 2015, 05:31 AM. Reason: removing dates

Thank you for this. And I wish all the best to you and your other half.

Hopefully we'll be dishing out some bananas come 3 weeks time.

How long is the trail going to last?

Comment

I'm hoping so too! 3-4 days we are expecting. Fingers crossed

Comment

Great. Hopefully it'll be the right verdict in favour of your other half.

Does his team have a defence strategy planned out already?

Comment

One of our members had a similar thing happen to them. I've asked her to come in to support you.

Hopefully you are confident in your defence team
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thank you so much for the support guys.

The defence team have been very supportive, we've had plenty of meetings and such. They are planning on not cross examining her too much in the stand because if she cries with the pressure the jury will feel sorry for her. So I believe they are trying to discredit her statement through examining my OH.

Only time will tell I guess. Very nerve wracking time and poor timing just before Christmas but will be relieved to bring this 18 month living hell to an end.

Fiancée has been very brave and managed to put it to the back of his mind and continuing normally as much as possible and I couldn't be prouder of him.

Just dreading the press more than anything!

Comment

Sometimes when they cry, it is clear these are crocodile tears.

That happened in a trial in 2012 I attended. She wailed from beginning to end. The jury foreman told us afterwards that they knew she was lying from after the first few minutes of her stepping into the witness box.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Sorry that you are experiencing this hell.

You will receive a lot of support from this forum.

Have you received all the 'evidence'? Have you been able to obtain the 'unused evidence'? This often assists in the defence.

Keep posting on here but be careful how much info you post as it is a public forum.

Sending you

Comment

Thanks all

Yes we have all the evidence now

Comment

Did I say too much in my first post? If so how do I edit it as the option to do so is not under the post. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by NandS View Post
                      Did I say too much in my first post? If so how do I edit it as the option to do so is not under the post. Thanks
                      I'm sure you didn't. It's impossible for anyone to guess who this trial belongs too, out of the 8billion people that exist in this lovely world.

Just know that you have support from me and everyone else on this forum too!

Comment

Thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by NandS View Post
                          probably not as there are so many accusations made against the teaching profession but I removed a couple of numbers just to be sure)
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Just to wish you both all the best NandS. What does it take to stop this????
                            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Thanks so much everyone. I will be updating the thread as often as I can to keep everyone updated etc

Comment

Working...
                              X