No announcement yet.

Falsely accused of underage sex (rape)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused of underage sex (rape)

My son 25yrs old has been accused of unlawful sex with a minor (13YEAR OLD).He has a 20year old Girlfriend. He does not know who the girl is? Is there a chance a lie detector test could be done?? His solicitor does not seam to be to concerned as it is her word against his! The terrible thing about this is His home has been broken into four times,once when he was there and they beat him with a hammer (a woman did this)the other three (men) smashed every thing and stole his money. The last time was when they had put him in hospital. He came home to a total mess again every thing stolen and smashed!! They told him he would be getting beatings as often as they felt like giving him them!!!! The Police dont seem to be to concerned? They said he had to stay at his address because of his bail? He is in danger there Iam sure they will beat him to death? He is a quiet lad and sees no wrong in anyone! He is with me at the moment but we have heard they will come here for him. How can I keep him safe? Please Help us.

ask his soliciter to aply to the court for a change of address due to the past events, as his life could be in danger

Comment

Hi Broken Heart,

My sympathies lie with you and your poor son.

I agree wholeheartedly with what mol12 says.

Thankfully rape charges were dropped against my brother. But since then i have had to have him rehoused due to much the same thing.

I think you need to contact your local police, explain what is happening, and ask to be put on what they refer to as "999 alert". All that has to be done is for a police constable, to refer your sons fears, to their inspector who then authorises it. Then the police fit a box at your sons property and when he has any problems he presses a button before ringing 999, (dont understand the mechanics of how it works) and then apparently it gives your son priority.

Also, your son needs to contact the investigating officer, and make sure that he/she is aware of what is happening.

At the end of the day, your son is innocent, and is now having further crimes committed against him. These need to be reported and taken seriously.

Hope this is useful.

Big hugs.

Ali XX

Comment

Working...
      X