ive been falsely accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ive been falsely accused of rape

Hi ive been falsely accused of rape my crown court is on the 14 march cut a long story short i had sex with my wife's cousin and she was more drunk then me one thing lead to another then she took her own knickers off then undid me and pulled my jeans down she put my penis in her we did 3 proposition and the 3rd one she was on top and she whispered in my ear that she was about to cum then my wife caught us, this happen in 2012.

The cps dropped it in feb 2013 but then the wife's cousin and mum was not happy the the out come i found out in dec 2013 that it was going to court to me she was in control and consented to it

what do you think please coz i think she did consent to it coz she did all the work and she is saying that she was a dead weight and even her mother told the police the she can lie
    Last edited by Casehardened; 21 February 2014, 02:01 PM. Reason: edited to make meaning clearer

Hi & welcome to the forum.

I have edited your post slightly as it took me several read-through's before I realised that it wasn't your wife accusing you!

As your case is due to be heard in three weeks I guess you have already discussed the defence strategy with your solicitor and barrister but an important factor is to present the jury with a motive for the false accusation to answer the query that they might have of 'why should she say this if it isn't true'.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
    X