False Accusers Register?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False Accusers Register?

I was just wondering is there a register for people that falsely accuse people of rape? And if not why not? If our men have to go on the Sex Offenders Register if they are found guilty then why can't these women go on a register when they falsely accuse rape?

I don't think there is one.

This topic came up for discussion here some time ago. You might be interested in reading the thread here: http://www.broadcaster.org.uk/invision_for...cusers+register
    My self-help articles on problems ranging from depression and phobias to marriage difficulties, to looking after children and teenagers, to addictions and destructive behaviours like anorexia, to bullying, to losing weight, to debating skills: http://broadcaster.org.uk/self-help
    And my article: How to Avoid Falling for Many False Claims or Fears of the Supernatural

Comment

There should be! My sons accuser has done this before, not only that, but they should get the same jail term as those they accused would have recieved had they been found guilty.

Comment

Cathy - if you have solid evidence that the accuser has done this before you might be able to use this to support an application for appeal.

This topic has been discussed and debated many times on the forum at www.pafaa.org.uk

If the accuser is an adult making allegations of child abuse then they should, I believe, have to serve the same time as their victim and they should be made to hand back their "compensation". As it stands they keep it even if they retract.

If it's a young child making false allegations then one has to look beyond the accuser to the instigator behind the allegations, often the mother, sometimes the father and sometimes somebody else. I would suggest that in these cases the accusers should receive counselling to find out and deal with the reasons why they did this. These accusers come from very dysfunctional families and are not always to blame. Very young children don't remember the abuse but are told it happened by (usually) a family member. One trial I attended the child was asked why she hadn't mentioned a rape in her video interview. She said "mum hadn't told me about that then".

I know one of one young lad who made allegations after his mum beat him with a belt.

This is not a black and white issue. Each case should, I believe, be treated on its own merits.

RF
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

good idea

thats a brilliant idea why should thease woman walk round scott free
          they have blackend and ruined some one elses life . they should no how that feels . they should experince rape what the word rape means and the effect it has on a woman as well before they shout rape as its a way of revenge on men . there are plenty of woman who do get raped and thease people who cry rape foe revenge are wasting time and effort of the police and rape crissis centres who could be dealing with the proper victims of the this terrible invasion .. where is all the rights for men wrongly accused of this crime ??

Comment

I will have one on mine when this is over

I plan on having one on my site when my ordeal is over. What I will need to put up the information is facts so I am no listing bad informations. I plan on doing this though. I can not say the site yet but it is a good name, I will keep you informed. I am hoping that with the evidence I have come up with to prove that the girl lied will be enough to get my case dismissed if not after trial I will put this up if I am not in jail from her lies. The good news is it is impossible to be in 2 places at the same time is one thing I have on my side.

One Statement I make on the page I have already been working on is Say there name out loud as they are not better then a what they claim I am or something like that. I will require factual information about the case (court docs ect) and maybe a photo of the person

My Lawyer said I can not go live as of yet but when I can I will. I don't care if someone tries to sue me I have already lost so much and as far as I am aware of you can not get introuble for stating FACTS.

Comment

Here is my page

LET THE FALSE PEOPLE BE KNOWN SAY THEIR NAMES OUT LOUD

FOR EVERYONE TO KNOW WHO THEY ARE

IF YOU LOOSE YOU WILL BE ON A SEX OFFENDERS WEBSITE WHY SHOULDN'T THEY BE ON A SITE FOR EVERYONE TO SEE TOO?

AFTER ALL THEY ARE NO BETTER THEN A RAPIST! IN MY OPINION

As I don't know about you but I feel as I have been raped myself!!

My life has forever changed

if you have facts that yours allegation against you is false I will host the information FOR YOU, but I need the facts as you can see in the court documents ON *****.***
              I need documents photos and everything you want to give me to verify your story, If enough of us band together maybe we can stop this crime.

If you want to file a false rape case be aware we will out you for who you are!! We are coming, it is time Men take back control and not be afraid of you any more. You have committed a crime and should be punished You are not a victim

WE ARE!!!

you don't know how much pain you have caused us and our families this is not a victim less crime the men you accuse and real rape victims are the victims of your allegations and crimes.

May God have mercy on your soul!

This is my Say it name beginner page. And Yes I am coming to out you!

Comment

good luck

my brothers case has nae even started yet the incident ust happend in jan 08
                and it is is wife thats accusing him
                a hope your case goes well for you and the stupid ignorant women who caused your pain gets what she deserves
                a look forward to hearing about this new web page your hoping to get up and running .. its about time someone took a stand and you are not alone
                good luck and all the best to you

Comment

I advise caution to anybody who might be tempted to hand over details of their own private matters to somebody they don't know, have never met and who intends to publish their problems for the public to see.

I am sure that you mean well Torchta but this is really not the way to go. You will be vilified in the press and sued. You say you don't care, but when it happens you will be complaining like billyo.

Ever heard the saying "Methinks this person doth protest too much?" The way you are going you will not gain many genuine supporters on your way.

Please be careful.
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Working...
                  X