Dieing feeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dieing feeling

Hello people, I haven't been on for a while I'm only just coping with life at this moment, my bail is up next Wednesday , I've heard throw other people that there was no DNA found on the victim ,I've only got this second hand, but I feel it maybe true , also that my family who I'm not aloud to see or speak to have said the police are going to re bail me next week.
    What I'm after is , would the police give this information to my family and not me !!!!

Hi Terry,
    It's not very professional of plod to be telling other people things he hasn't told you. I wouldn't have thought they're supposed to do that, but they seem to be thier own masters... I would be a bit wary about what you hear unless you hear it from the horse's mouth ( or your solicitor).
    As far as your bail goes, don't be surprised if you're re-bailed several times, it seems to be quite common. I well remember the anguish leading up to bail date, and a mixture of desolation and relief when he was re-bailed (several times).
    I wouldn't go in with any particular expectations, I know it's really hard, but try not to worry about it. To them, it's just procedure. If they re-bail you, they'll probably just remind you of your bail conditions and tell give you another date. We never got advanced notice of re-bail, but I think some members do or have.

Good luck

Comment

Terry.

I just don't believe a police officer would disclose this information to a member of the public.
      I am 100% sure they have rules and must respect confidentiality otherwise they would breach their code of conduct.

I hope you will get on all right Wednesday and I was wandering if you went to Malta or Majorca with your friends as you stated before?
      You need holidays ,it will only do you good.

Keep faith and don't listen to the gossip.
      Last edited by Casehardened; 21 June 2013, 08:33 PM. Reason: Edited at request of poster
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
        Terry.

I just don't believe a police officer would disclose this information to a member of the public.
        I am 100% sure they have rules and must respect confidentiality otherwise they would breach their code of conduct.

I hope you will get on all right Wednesday and I was wandering if you went to Malta or Majorca with your friends as you stated before?
        You need holidays ,it will only do you good.

Keep faith and don't listen to the gossip.

Thanks for your support with the legal stuff. And no I've been struggling coping with living at this moment, I had a 136 on me the other week and I still have thoughts all the time . I've been told my wife never wont's me back , guilty or not , this has broke my heart as you can imagine .
        Last edited by Casehardened; 21 June 2013, 08:34 PM. Reason: Quote edited at request of poster

Comment

Originally posted by Terry View Post
          Thanks for your support with the legal stuff. And no I've been struggling coping with living at this moment, I had a 136 on me the other week and I still have thoughts all the time . I've been told my wife never wont's me back , guilty or not , this has broke my heart as you can imagine .
          Hi Terry

I know the feeling about your wife not coming back no matter what. In my case my parents want nothing to do with us ever again, a fact that really broke my heart, but I am slowly getting over it.. well sort of.

xx

Comment

Hi Terry - good to see you back on here and that you are still coping with things-ish.....It must be devastating for you to learn that your wife no longer wants to be with you on top of the FA.... I hope that this ordeal is over for you very soon so that you can start to rebuild again.....keep strong....
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi Terry

Keep your chin up - I'm sorry about your wife but for now you have to concentrate on you.

Comment

Working...
              X