What's next

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's next

Hi people, I'm still waiting on bail, but when they, clear me of this terrible thing,
    Am I " if they have some DNA" initialed to no if its a family member or not, how much do they tell you .

Hi Terry
    It can be a very long process where you wait and wait and wait some more. My husband was informed about who the alleged victim was.
    Hope that helps.
    DBI

Comment

Originally posted by Don'tbelieveit! View Post
      Hi Terry
      It can be a very long process where you wait and wait and wait some more. My husband was informed about who the alleged victim was.
      Hope that helps.
      DBI
      Well they no who the victim is and who else was in the house at the time , I think I'm just waiting for DNA results , "6weeks" . It's a life time with out ya family .

Comment

If it's someone else's DNA, they may just tell you it's not yours. Presumably they'll then want to take DNA samples from other people who were in the house.

The wait is horrendous, whatever you can do to occupy your mind even for small periods of time can only do you good. The power of laughter is amazing because it has beneficial physical reprecussions on your body and brain. Watching your favourite funny films can be amazingly therapeutic.
        You know you didn't do it and if it is a case of DNA, then you know that you will be cleared even if you end up asking for an independant analysis.

Keep well.

Comment

Working...
        X