Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sorry didn't word my last thread correctly !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry didn't word my last thread correctly !

Has anyone been charged, gone to court and been found guilty ??? Even when they are innocent ?? My fiancé gets the verdict tomorrow !!! I'm a wreck !!!

Hi and welcome to the forum but sorry you had to find us. Sadly the answer to your question is yes..... but not as many as found not guilty....it's imposible to prejudge what the jury will say but the summing up should give a bit of an indication..... many members on here have been found NG - search "Bananas" and you wil find them....Hopefuly yours will come out right - please post and let us know - thinkng of you and asking to visit for strength and justice....
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

The best of luck for tomorrow I hope all goes well, ...

Comment

Good Luck LP
        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Thank you

Originally posted by myhome View Post
          Hi and welcome to the forum but sorry you had to find us. Sadly the answer to your question is yes..... but not as many as found not guilty....it's imposible to prejudge what the jury will say but the summing up should give a bit of an indication..... many members on here have been found NG - search "Bananas" and you wil find them....Hopefuly yours will come out right - please post and let us know - thinkng of you and asking to visit for strength and justice....
          Thank you so much for your kind words lets hope the news tomorrow is good news !!

Comment

Bananas

Originally posted by myhome View Post
            Thank you and yes will let you know tomorrow xx

Comment

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
              Good Luck LP
              Thank you so much

Comment

Hi
                I have replied to this on your original thread.
                Hope today goes well, please let us know what happens.

Comment

Fingers crossed everything goes the way it should
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Thanks so much

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                    Fingers crossed everything goes the way it should
                    Thank you - still no word - hopefully no news is good news they usually break of lunch but perhaps as its the verdict that won't happen ?? Not sure what's going on!??? Stomach in knots and thrown up 3 times already !???

Comment

fingers are crossed for you.....
                      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Any news??????
                        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                        X