No announcement yet.

In complete shock..falsely accused of rape and not sure what to do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plus if your wife is called for some reason, or even if she isn't, and you are asked why she isn't supporting you, you will have to say why and it will be put to you that you lied by omission, therefore casting doubt on your credibility as a whole.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone here for their advice, support and input. I stuck with my instincts on this one and didn't tell her.

She handed me a letter yesterday and she said whats that it looks strange.. i opened it with all the other letters and it was a letter from the police saying that they have cancelled my bail date and that there is NO FURTHER ACTION! I honestly dont know what to do with myself, a few tears came to my eye but as soon as i leave the house i can fully express myself. I am over the moon, i have every single emotion going through my body right now.. It is possibly the best news i could of ever received and so so early. I was thinking the worst and its been really affecting me but i think i can safely put this behind me and i dont think it will bother me from now on. I can just focus on my family so so so relieved.

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      Plus if your wife is called for some reason, or even if she isn't, and you are asked why she isn't supporting you, you will have to say why and it will be put to you that you lied by omission, therefore casting doubt on your credibility as a whole.

Comment

secrets are not the basis of a good relationship - just hope you have learnt a valuable life lesson.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

something has obviously been smiling on you - as RFLH has said, hopefully you will have learnt from this and that successful relationships are built on trust, honesty and openness. You are indeed very fortunate that you won't be going through the living hell that the rest of us are - mostly through no fault of our own...
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

H mranonymous
            Firstly congratulations on your NFA

Secondly can I ask how long it took for you to get the letter. I know each case is different but I'm hoping against all hope that we get a similar one.

Comment

Working...
            X