Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
    Hi Hol ...Lawlessone is spot on with the emotional rollercoaster, it continues after the positive outcome.
    Hubby is emotionally drained and is up one day and down the next.
    He also has a major problem trusting women at the moment.
    Happily we have been together too long for that to include me.
    All we can do is carry on supporting each other with the lows
    and laughing together with the highs !
    Thanks for that lonely place, your right. He's high one minute and talking about it the next. It was in the paper named and shamed and today was in with his not guilty verdict. The neighbour across the road whom we've only spoken to once. Was outside and saw us. She waved and said well done! I said it was so nice of her to not judge him when you don't know him and she said, and I quote, "there is always a wider picture than the one you read in the paper", I wish the world was full of people like her.
    It's still very much on his mind and yes we will have to take each day as it comes.
    One day it will be a memory.
    Hugs Hol

Comment

and it'll be tomorrow's chip paper! I do hope they had a picture of her so others can avoid her.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
        and it'll be tomorrow's chip paper! I do hope they had a picture of her so others can avoid her.
        Thanks RFLH. The two nieces are not even mentioned. But there goes my husbands name in lights. Talk about your rights, they were destroyed when the papers decide a story is better than worrying about someone's reputation. Even now there name is silent........Why?
        Sorry RFLH. I'm okay really, just get angry now and then. Hey were okay, nothing else matters.
        Hol

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
          Hol.

I am so excited to read NG on 14 accounts.
          Enjoy more fresh s from me.

Hey boys don't cry, how are you? Just keep looking back on all the bananas!
          It took 1hour 45minutes and they had their dinner in-between that!
          Just scrawling down all the messages, it's fantastic, just really getting my head round it. Everything was a daze yesterday and we were on a high the day before.
          All you guys and girls on here kill me. Your the best
          Hol.

Comment

Hey Hol.....Remember what they used newspaper for when we were young ?
            on down days go look at the banana's they always make me smile and remind me WE WON !! LP
            Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

well if anyone says anything, name drop or two - its amazing how things get out unintentionally. As far as I know 'victims' stay unnamed - they aren't - go for it.
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I'm fine ,thank you Hol.
                Hopefully in a few months I'll have more good news to share.

Once again congratulations for your victory,have a nice relaxing weekend.
                Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Hol View Post
                  Thanks RFLH. The two nieces are not even mentioned. But there goes my husbands name in lights. Talk about your rights, they were destroyed when the papers decide a story is better than worrying about someone's reputation. Even now there name is silent........Why?
                  Hol
                  They obviously don't know thier names, Hol .... it's too late now, but you would be doing 'fair reporting' a good turn by picking up the phone to the press in the morning and giving them over

As for roll-a-coasters... I can testify to that... I've been absolutely shattered this week, with haunting dreams etc and it's been over a month now. 15 months of hell doesn't just dissapear over-night I guess.

Have a lovely week-end - be gentle on yourself and each other.

Comment

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
                    Hey Hol.....Remember what they used newspaper for when we were young ?
                    on down days go look at the banana's they always make me smile and remind me WE WON !! LP
                    Ha ha. I surtanly do! Never thought of it that way.
                    I looked at the bananas this morning. You can't help but smile. It's a brilliant feeling

Hol

Comment

better late than never, great news
                      Still here

Comment

Originally posted by Dave View Post

better late than never, great news
                        Thank you so much. It's the first time this year we can start celebrating birthdays, etc.
                        I just hope everyone ends up with the same ng verdict as my hubby.
                        Thanks again
                        Hol

Comment

Working...
                        X