Hi everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
    Hol, you're a trooper, but beware - this will bite you on the bum at some point - all quite normal, but your emotions will be all over the place for a while yet!

Thank you for taking the time to help others, even when you were going through the worst of it and even now you're back in the fray!

Remember to take some time for you and your family - be kind to yourself.
    God bless you RFLH. Your right. I will take time out, but like yourself, you can't stop worrying about others, when you know what their going through.
    I will chill and like now, were going for a day out in the rain and wind and smell the freedom. But I will check in now and then. And in time more often.
    Thank you so so much RFLH.
    Much love Hol

Comment

good on you Hol - go and kick your heels up and enjoy your life. Come back when you're ready and if you don't - then that's fine too! No pressure from here
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Hol.

I am so excited to read NG on 14 accounts.
        Enjoy more fresh s from me.

Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

PHEW!!!! I was worried for a while there.

Strange that not even the CPS barrister was in court to hear the verdict! I thought they had to be there.
          Still, so so happy for you and yours. Take a bit of time to look after yourself and be prepared for some pretty brutal mood swings. This is "normal"
          And now, time for something completely different. Dancing bananas.

Comment

good on you Hol - go and kick your heels up and enjoy your life. Come back when you're ready and if you don't - then that's fine too! No pressure from here
            Hi RFLH,
            Back already, had a nice walk. Fresh air in the lungs and now back home. Can't leave you guys, you mean the world to me, I couldn't have done these last few weeks without you.
            Ps. I wish I could wear heels but with my arthritis I'll stick to flat ones!
            Hol

Comment

flats are far more comfy!

I've been here for about 7 years or more - it's a bit like The Hotel California!!
              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I've been here for about 7 years or more - it's a bit like The Hotel California!!
                Wow, RFLH,
                you must have a good soul, to help people like myself all these years!
                Sending you big big hugs
                Hol

Comment

I don't do as much as I used to - I tend to leave the proper advice to others and do the tidying up!

Its not as if I'm still married to the person who got me into the forum!

Comment

I don't do as much as I used to - I tend to leave the proper advice to others and do the tidying up!

Its not as if I'm still married to the person who got me into the forum!
                    Sorry to hear that RFLH. I didn't know. I wasn't prying. Your still a good person x

Comment

don't worry about it - I've moved on quite happily thanks!

Comment

don't worry about it - I've moved on quite happily thanks!
                        Nice to hear that. Can you believe it! Me and hubby went to bingo tonight. And before you ask, no. We didn't win anything
                        Good night
                        Hol

Comment

we didn't win the lottery last night - but that's cos its a rollover on Saturday!

Comment

we didn't win the lottery last night - but that's cos its a rollover on Saturday!
                            Hey! I'll keep my fingers crossed RFLH. just been a weird day. Tried to sleep but now I'm wide awake again. Not feeling sad or anything but light headed. Gonna have a brew and try to go back to bed.
                            Tomorrow will be different. Family day.
                            Good night RFLH
                            Hol

Comment

I feel as if I've been here for decades...

As mentioned above... Positivity will bounce into negativity and then back up and then down and then up and then down...............

It happens. Once the initial euphoria subsides and you have time to think and reflect is when it sneaks in...

Hell, you guys WON... Just be aware of the swings and roundabouts and make sure you fill any void time with walks and happiness.

Couldn't resist.
                              Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi Hol ...Lawlessone is spot on with the emotional rollercoaster, it continues after the positive outcome.
                                Hubby is emotionally drained and is up one day and down the next.
                                He also has a major problem trusting women at the moment.
                                Happily we have been together too long for that to include me.
                                All we can do is carry on supporting each other with the lows
                                and laughing together with the highs !
                                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Working...
                                X