non molestation hearing over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non molestation hearing over

well went with my son to his hearing and took all the witnesses ,my son was councelled before hand by a barrister and the accuser agreed to drop the non molestation if he signed an undertaking saying he will not contact her or go near her for twelve months , she agreed to the same. he opted for this instead of the full hearing as he did not want to take the chance the order would be given as it would mean she could call the police at any time and have him arrested . this way she cannot do this but must go back to court and provide physical evidence of any breach , he can do the same. it will also not go on any permanent record. i have to say i feel gutted that we did not speak to the judge and get across our evidence. i feel as though my son took the easy option and she has just walked away with no come back regarding her lies. on the other hand i have to go along with what my son could cope with and im relieved its all over. thankyou everyone on here who offered sound advice and support when i had no where else to turn , this site is amazing and im grateful that i found you.i wish you all luck and happiness x

as you say - maybe not what you wanted because you haven't been able to give your points of view - but it seems a good compromise and at least your son won't always be worried by her making up porkies about him contacting her when he hasn't...
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

It sounds like the equivalent of a NFA, but I agree it was a sensible option for him to take.
      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
      X