Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some good and bad news.

Hey guys,

Sorry it's taken so long to reply, due to my boyfriends accuser being crazy I didn't want to say anything about court for a while. First of all her and her "witness" had to be dragged into court by the police, the day we arrived at court. Then due to his accuser being a nutter and us having so much evidence the judge dropped the charges and gave my boyfriend a 'not guilty', before anyone was even sworn in. So because the police withheld evidence from the cps this stupid thing dragged on for no apparent reason. (Only good thing was the fact he got a 'not guilty' instead of an 'nfa') Even her solicitor didn't believe a word she was saying and was trying to make her drop the charges before the judge took control and dropped them.

Anyways that was the good new, now we have just found out she is moving to our home town. What can we do now? she's only moving here to harass us and spread lies. She's even tried to contact one of his friends to try and meet up with him. (little does she know that he hates her guts and only has her on Facebook to spy on her)

What can we do?

Delete her from Facebook would be a good start!

Congratulations on the Not Guilty
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

congratulations and should she start playing her games - make sure you report everything thing she does and make a record of it for yourself, complete with crime numbers.

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Love the good news......
        and and
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

WAHEY!!! Great news.
          Ignore the nasty woman and move on. It is rare for a case to be thrown out by the judge, so there must have been truly compelling evidence of her lies.
          Ask your BF to wrire a formal letter to the police detailing how she tried to pervert the course of justice; how he was the victim of a maliciously false accusation and demand that they investigate. They probably won't but it might help you feel better.

Comment

she can now be charged with perjory . or you can just move on . well done to you both

Comment

Originally posted by HeyYou View Post

What can we do?
              Woo Hoo,it's day.

Welcome to another member in the NG club.

What he must do is to AVOID her.
              Tell him to write any attempt from her to contact your BF.
              Date,time,...
              If they have mutual friends,make them sign a note or record them that she wants to meet him .

I wouldn't worry too much.If she is trying to meet him,she will get herself in the mouse trap.
              Just remember to collect evidence.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

so happy for you

Comment

I would have him advise his friend that she has a habit of making false allegations and then see if he's interested at all...

If he knows about the allegations then I am hoping he is sensible enough to stay away.

If she moves to your home town then it could well backfire for her. You spread the word she makes false accusations and nobody will want to go near here especially in light of Jimmy Savile and co (not saying the allegations against them are false! Just highlighting public perception of how easily we can become targets.)

Personally I would ignore my above paragraph unless absolutely necessary. I would let the woman act first, keep notes and if possible attempt to get enough evidence together for a defamation of character case. I would consult with your solicitor about the level of evidence required and see if the silly woman delivers it.

Anyway...

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

So hurt and angry

And another piece of wonderful news!
                    Don't worry about the liar,she's probably lying about moving!
                    Enjoy the rest of your lives and well done both of you

Comment

congrats. Oh and keep a record of anything she does and make sure you report it to police before she does
                      No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkster View Post
                        congrats. Oh and keep a record of anything she does and make sure you report it to police before she does
                        Yorkster,I am sure you wrote in all good faith but HeyYou do not trust the police.
                        Keep all evidence for yourself(your boyfriend) and if you need it ,share it only with a solicitor.
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Great news re. the NG verdict, thanks for coming back to let us know
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                            Yorkster,I am sure you wrote in all good faith but HeyYou do not trust the police.
                            Keep all evidence for yourself(your boyfriend) and if you need it ,share it only with a solicitor.
                            I don't trust the police my bail says not to approach my wife if I was in town and bumped in to her I would ring solicitor to tell them then ring local police and tell them too just so it's on record I didn't approach her . She has in past rang police and said I did when I've not .
                            No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

I'll answer on your own thread if you don't mind Yorkster.

I just don't want to disturb HeyYou
                              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Working...
                              X