hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LP

The notes the OIC wrote by hand will be "typed" as a witness statement in case of FA.

L1 is correct,the video interview will be available for your defence if FA.If this goes to trial it will also be presented to the jury.
    Once this video is made the FA shouldn't change her story but she might add to it during trial.

Originally posted by lonley place View Post
    When this is sorted, the FA and her boyfriend will discover we are stronger than they thought.

Take care.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Thanks again...we are both feeling a little negative at the moment. There are so many emotions to deal with . It seems the police do a bit and then leave you in limbo again. We want to jump in the car and go talk to daughter and make sure she is really ok with what she is being encouraged to do by her boyfiend.
      We know we can't do that and to make it really stressing we know our granddaughter is alone with 2 very unstable adults. Sorry to moan on folks, but we just feel like a good cry at the moment LP
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

LP
        You don't have to be sorry,we do understand, especially at this time of the year.
        Hopefully, the police (for once) with the defence team will help both of you ,your daughter (and granddaughter) to get out of this situation.
        You must keep faith.
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Thanks again...we are both feeling a little negative at the moment. There are so many emotions to deal with . It seems the police do a bit and then leave you in limbo again. We want to jump in the car and go talk to daughter and make sure she is really ok with what she is being encouraged to do by her boyfiend.
          We know we can't do that and to make it really stressing we know our granddaughter is alone with 2 very unstable adults. Sorry to moan on folks, but we just feel like a good cry at the moment LP
          Yeah, I found it weird how things randomly progress. There's no set patterns or time scales or info. Another piece of evidence suddenly turns up... I put it down to extending the hurt and playing mind games.

I still cannot comprehend the hurt and anguish you must be experiencing with regards your grand daughter. If there is one thing Santa should be bringing for Christmas it's her to you.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Hi All...Last moan before Xmas, Sat here with tears falling because for the first time in 10 years
            we won't be seeing our granddaughter at Xmas this year, We have just ordered her gift online and had to have it delivered.
            Its hard to accept that we won't be able to give it to her personally .
            Our daughter will never know what she has done to her family. LP
            Last edited by lonley place; 11 December 2012, 07:53 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

My thoughts are with you
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi lonely place. This must be so upsetting for you. People don't seem to think about the reprecussions at all do they? Nor are they encouraged to do so by anyone in a position of authority. It's as though the family unit was expendable. Kids get taken away from their families( just in case...) Dad's or grand-parent not able to see their kids, children not being able to see the people they love and having to grow up without the support of people who love them. It's a lousy state of affairs. I pray to God this won't be the last Xmas I'll be spending with my son.
                I really feel for you - take care

Comment

Hi Whatsgoingon, Thanks, Hard as it is theres no doubt I will wipe the tears and blow my nose, and carry on. LP

Comment

Whatsgoingon?Myhome, LP,Maryrose,...

You don't have the choice,you must keep faith and strong.

Last edited by Boys don't cry; 11 December 2012, 09:31 PM.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                      Whatsgoingon?Myhome, LP,Maryrose,...

You don't have the choice,you must keep faith and strong.

So true, you will have really low days - just recognise it for what it is and a better day will be around the corner

Comment

Hi All...Last moan before Xmas, Sat here with tears falling because for the first time in 10 years
                        we won't be seeing our granddaughter at Xmas this year, We have just ordered her gift online and had to have it delivered.
                        Its hard to accept that we won't be able to give it to her personally .
                        Our daughter will never know what she has done to her family. LP
                        Hi LP. I know how you feel, there are times when we have had trouble seeing our Grandaughters, it is very hard, but not as bad for us as it has been for you, because you are also sadly estranged from your daughter as well. Hopefully, this will be the last Christmas that you will have to go through this and next year this will all be resolved, and this will just be a bad memory.
                        Keep strong and keep fighting. Many people are thinking of you

Comment

Hi, Angry and Frightened, Thanks for your kind words, as you say hopefully this nightmare will be resolved soon. We are looking at the bright side and back feeling more positive, There are people out there worse off than we are...... Happy Xmas to you and yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Izzy View Post
                            So true, you will have really low days - just recognise it for what it is and a better day will be around the corner
                            Bless you both

Comment

My parents and I are in the same boat:
                              They haven't seen their grandson for nearly two years now.
                              I just started visits in a center,will miss him another xmas.

If I am lucky I should be able to meet him in the community next year.
                              Fathers rights...yeah right!

Falsely accused,unanimously found Not Guilty,still fighting...

NEVER GIVE UP

There are people out there worse off than we are...... Happy Xmas to you and yours.
                              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

That's terrible. It seems that fathers and childrens rights are completely erroded in this. Is there any point your parents writing to the court and saying that they would like to see their grandson ( not in your time though)? I'm sure things will get better for you BDC, I certainly hope so. a hand-full of social workers messing up on extreme cases in the past by failing to protect kids who really needed protecting is responsible for this. I feel for you and your son.

Comment

Working...
                                X