How can this happen - update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can this happen - update

Thank you all for the dancing bananas, I did promise to give you a full update after my court appearance but I am afraid at this point I can't.
    I did attend court for my dispersal hearing after the CPS informed me they were presenting no evidence and was not only found not guily but the judge decared me an inocent man. The reasons I can not discuss this further is all good and as soon as I know more I will get back and tell the whole story but for now let me just say to anyone not as fortunate as myself to be cleared without trial, I found the whole system slow, painfull and completely biased against me but both judges I faced were only intersted in the truth. They alone have given me some faith back in Britsh Law.

Once again I must sat that if you are looking for a solicitor, please consider Rights Fighters signature, they are brilliant.

Originally posted by barney View Post
    Thank you all for the dancing bananas, I did promise to give you a full update after my court appearance but I am afraid at this point I can't.
    I did attend court for my dispersal hearing after the CPS informed me they were presenting no evidence and was not only found not guily but the judge decared me an inocent man. The reasons I can not discuss this further is all good and as soon as I know more I will get back and tell the whole story but for now let me just say to anyone not as fortunate as myself to be cleared without trial, I found the whole system slow, painfull and completely biased against me but both judges I faced were only intersted in the truth. They alone have given me some faith back in Britsh Law.

Once again I must sat that if you are looking for a solicitor, please consider Rights Fighters signature, they are brilliant.
    Best Wishes barney
    There is no hurry to tell the whole story, this could be daunting and detrimental to your recovery.
    In your own time.
    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

I'm just pleased that they have found in this way.

I suggest you walk away from this site for a few months and rebuild yourself - in fact, you're under no obligation to ever post again if you feel you don't want to.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Thanks for the kind words but this site gave me not only information but the feeling of not being alone. I am obviously angry but ontherwise fine, If I can help anyone draged into this position I will ,so I am afraid you may well have a life member on your hands.

Take Care

Comment

oh goody! But we are understanding if people don't come back!
          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

barney... I've been away with the fairies for a while now and think I missed your happy ending.

Congratulations and share in your own time.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Really Happy for you mate! Im with Chris Saltrese too so i would be really interested in any more details you have about your case.

Comment

Thanks Barney for the chat the other day

I am in turmoil as soon I will be in the thick of it!

I know I'm innocent and that she is using this as a get out clause and maybe a little cash on the back of it too!!!

How can people like us (falsely accused) be treated as we have been, for however long our individual cases have been going on for? When it's over.......is it really????

Comment

Hi again Brokenman.

From all the posts I read from you,she doesn't want to be guilty for cheating.
                  Even though you were both consenting, she will never admit it just to keep a high profile.

You must be stronger than her.

Take care.
                  Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Brokenman and Billykickass, I have repled to you both by PM. Thanks for taking the time to post and if you need to chat just let me know.

Just a practise banana for both of your celebrations in the near future.

Comment

Thanks mate, havent recieved a PM yet though. Hope your doing well.

Comment

I have spent a couple of days now thinking about Billy leaving and I think he has given me the kick in the pants I needed.

My wife and I have moved on so far and we now look forward to the future, obviously there are moments when it all comes back and emotions take over but generaly life is good and I am truley blessed to have an amazing family and friends. I think the time is right for me to also say goodbye because I find myself back in the cells or courts when I read some of the posts and anger takes over at the way the authorities in this country destroy lives with no evidence.
                        I know in my heart I will return in the future but perhaps when I can seperate the poor souls being put through this ordeal with my own experiences.

I would like to thank all the people that have supported me on this forum and for all the advice and information, this did at times help me keep my sanity.

I wish all the people who have been put through hell, a fantastic and bright future and peace, and for those of you going through hell, you are in the best place for support and never ever ever ever doupt yourself or let the events or allogations or corrupt authorities drive to consider doing anything other than standing tall and declaring yourself inocent. You can and will get through it and you will shock yourself at how strong you are. Take care and God Bless

Comment

Barney,

I'm reminded of something RFLH wrote the other day about this being like 'the hotel California', I think she actually meant the forum but it could equally well be the experience.

The accusation is truly a life-changing experience and as such, by definition, will never disappear into the mists of time. However with time, the human mind does it's trick of subduing the worst and highlighting the best and you will suddenly realise you have come out the other side as a more complete and possibly better person.

Hopefully you won't forget the forum and the friends you have made here.

The very best wishes for the future
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Barney - you have made the right decision for you - I'm sure, should you get the urge - will still find us here in the future!

Go and enjoy your life and most of all - find peace.

Comment

Barney, thank you for such an eloquent goodbye.
                              Your input here has been invaluable but we all know that there comes a time when you have to think about what is best for you and your loved ones.
                              Good luck in the future Barney. I wish you a happy, healthy life xx

Comment

Working...
                              X