falsely accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
    RF - Northern Ireland isn't foreign its part of the United Kingdom!

Never! So is Scotland but as we know their laws differ to ours.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

it was this sentence I was refering to!

"I appreciate English is not your first language so there could be some misunderstandings here."

unless I've missed a bit somewhere ............. which is highly possible.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by sharab63 View Post
        Well i dont know how this works, when i was arrested i got let out on bail, then i was called in for my second interview today my bail and bail conditions was dropped i was not charged but what i was told is that all the evidence that was gathered will go to the pps for review and they were all nice to me so they must know that she is lying as my wife has given a statement and also my daughter has given one of the way this woman acted in our home you will know more than me can u tell me how it works
        The bail conditions may have been dropped as they decided that they were not necessary or perhaps your solicitor appealed them
        Regardless, the case sounds as if it is still ongoing and you are now just awaiting a decision from prosecutors as to whether or not you will be charged.

There's nothing you can do but sit and wait I'm afraid, which is awful. Try and take your mind off it by keeping busy. Maybe visit your GP for support.

A word of caution however, the police being nice to you is not an indication of anything. Try not to take false hope from this.
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
          it was this sentence I was refering to!

"I appreciate English is not your first language so there could be some misunderstandings here."

unless I've missed a bit somewhere ............. which is highly possible.

The way he writes suggests (to me anyway) that maybe English is not his first language. Maybe it is I don't know - just doesn't seem like it.

This isn't the topic though.......

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
            A word of caution however, the police being nice to you is not an indication of anything. Try not to take false hope from this.

Spot on Faith. How they seem is not always how they are.....

Comment

now things is getting worst as my wife is throwing me out the house dont really blame her so this is me now for the long road wish me luck everybody

Comment

I'm sorry about that and hope that things can be mended at some point.

Keep safe and stay strong.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

sorry to hear about this... hope you have somebody to run to at this point, to stay with. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry to hear about this misfortune Sharab.

Do you have any family or friends locally where you could go?

Best of luck and keep faith.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hooray i am in the clear no charge thank you all for your support

Hi again everyone it has been a while since i have been here the good news is i get a letter from the pps today saying i will not be charged with rape i am over the moon 5 months of stress has been lifted and obviously they find out that she is lying my life has been hell during all this i have taken ill with all the stress which now i am mentally ill and is suffering from type 2 diabetics due to maybe my heavy drinking during this process i would like to get back at this person for the damage she have done to me is there anything you could advise me to do your help will be much appreciated and i will be on here to give help and support to all who will be going through what i have went through thanks i need some advice

Comment

This is great news and thanks for coming back to let us know; it is uplifting for those members still waiting for decisions. As you probably know we unload the banana boat on these occasions (and I hope you won't mind me telling you to keep your banana in your pants in future unless you are with your wifeis this the advice you wanted?)

'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

I'm pleased to read that you are no longer a cloud.

Comment

good news, sharab63....

don't forget to continue looking after your health, mental as well as physical...

I'm not ready to make nice

Comment

Great news - hope you can repair things with your wife - take care of yourself
                              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                              X