plz help me god.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help me god.....

I a 19 year old male of the united states is being falsely accused of rape... i have a g/f... a family that loves me and i cant belive this is happening to me... the girl is threatening to tell the police and told me she had today. from me apologizing from hooking up with her not RAPE! and hooking up i mean kissing and stuff and something else.. will be describes..... so she told me she told the police. i believe her. im scared ****less its her word against mine but we have text messages making it look like we had sex like we had a condom (cant disclose why) and texted each other about throwing it away.... that looks bad.. im getting falsely accused im so young i cant spend my life in prision im so scared... i called a lawyer and hes helping me out and said she may not go to the police but im so scared she also texted me saying that i borderline raped her and i was just trying to apologize and said i kno i kno im sorry and that looks bad too! its looking bad for me.... i cant believe this... when will i know if im becoming accused or not? im so scared can those texts really find me guilty? plz someone help ive never been this scared in my life.... i would never rape anyone... the only reason shes doing this is because she hooked up with me when she was trying to stay faithful to another guy.... plz someone help me
    Last edited by scaredandconfused; 15 September 2012, 07:02 AM.

asdjf

its not my GF by the way its some other girl

Comment

plz someone.. cant sleep

i cant sleep at all.... i need some sort of comfort as my lawyer hasnt given me much to be comfortable on... i need some serious help guys plz someone...

Comment

Hi scaredandconfused - as this is a British board I'm not sure we can be of much help as our laws are different to yours.

Its good that you have a lawyer onside and I guess he's already told you that nothing can be done until/if she goes to the police.

I'm afraid you'll have to hang on in there until something may/not happen.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

thank you for a reply

thanks for the reply... i really am just worrying so much right now... its evil this feeling is the devil....can anyone point me to an American forum??

Comment

Hi Scared and Confused
            As RFLH said, we can't really offer you any advice regarding the legal process as our system is very different to the US process.
            Hang in there. What you are feeling is entirely normal for someone in your situation. You have done as much as you can in terms of hiring a lawyer. The rest you will have to deal with if things progress further.
            I have had a quick look via a search engine for US-based forums who can offer help, but I am reluctant to recommend any without knowing a bit more about them.
            In the meantime, stay strong. Can you talk to your family about this? It might help if you didn't feel so alone.
            Welcome

Comment

sometimes in the USA when a woman accuses a man of rape and go the police.The police have a little trick where they will get the girl or accuser to call up and try to get you to talk about a sexual crime,same thing with sms they may be baiting you trying to get you to admit a crime .And you being the young 19 year old who is innocent but because you are scared might say anything just to try control the situation and would say anything just to make this girl accusing you go away SO young man be carefull and make sure you are very careful with your words and sms messages also you allready have a girlfriend this type of **** happens when you are unfaithfull now YOU HAVE TO BE VERY CAREFULL because you are young I would tell my parents or get help from an older person.If the police come and question you-you have the right to remain silent others will argue but I WOULD NOT SAY ONE WORD WITHOUT A LAWYER..................if this happens they mat even pretend to be your friend when the lawyer comes then if he says so talk to them good luck remember the less you say the better (tell your parents they can help as well)

Comment

Working...
              X