Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice please ex partner wrongly accused

hi please can i have advice ,

me and my ex partner of 7 year who i have children to split up recently , ( we split a few times in 3 years )
    i no every time we split he runs out to gain his youth back ( i do the kicking out he doesnt walk out )
    i dont blame him we never did do much as in going out ..

anyway a lot has come out since this inncident i new last year when we split he was messing with a older woman he had a few flings with her then
    begged to come back said he would cheer up ect we met for a drink he told me every thing she magically walks in just about to walk upto him sees me and turns round and walks off , then a load of abusive texts started coming through he blocked her we heard no more ,

we split again earlyer this year , only for a week ive recently found out he went with her again at his brothers house , we was only apart 1 week ,,
    this time we split 2 week ago for good in my head we had drifted too far ,,

i get a call from his dad stating he has been arrested for rape ...

now my ex drives me mad ,, when wear not together he messes about with seeing the kids and with money , talks to me in a rude manner as he is horrible
    but but but i no after 7 yr of knowing him this cant be right , i had my doubts thinking a woman wouldnt do that unless its true !

anyway next day he hets charged straight from the police station he was sent to court then sent to prison untill a weeks time wear he can ask for bail.
    after a long day trying to find everything out,

the story she has give is.. he came to her door verry drunk he couldnt stand , she wouldnt let him in so she went to bed , she woke up to find him ontop of her raping her .. never the less she allowed him to stay the night and he did not turn up at his dads wear he was living untill 12.00 !
    i no this as he was supposed to pick my daughter up and didnt turn up ....
    his dad has been honest and told me the times and everything ,

other poeple have said she has accused her ex of the same thing and she has bipolar ( not sure to what extent )
    she also has a boyfriend !

his brother now tells me she was obsessed with my ex as he redecorated her house for her and left it to get back with me , and that she cries for months over him even though he was only with her for a short week or so ,,
    ive heard other lads saying she tried it on with them in a strong manner , so it all adds up this is not right

yes i have been a mug in my time but i cant stand by and watch a innocent bloke go down for some nut job ,
    he is my childrens father and i no this would brake him to bits ,he phoned me from the police station i have never heard such a heart felt cry in my life ,
    my uncle went through a wrongfull conviction of the same thing 2 year ago he was on poroall in prison for 6 months went to court thank got the girl broke down and admitted in the end it was all lies he now has lost his children his wife stud by him so she too lost her children , he has turned alcoholic lost his good job ,and is a now a very ill man due to all this ..

is there anything i can do to help the situation will all this i have stated would it be any good be any good in a trial or not? ,
    when he was with me he would never go out , didnt drink , never ever pestered for bedroom action ,, to be honest it was rare we did that !
    my only problem with im was his mongy face and he never smiled, he does long hours in a job he loves and then 3 kids to attend to including the todler so i cant blame him for being so mardy , but i felt we was drifting apart thats why he was as he was ,i do no deep down he would not have it him to do this
    he is a softy ,

if anyone can understand the situation , give advice then please do , he hasnt got many family members so i feel i need to help in some way do what i can
    Last edited by Casehardened; 10 September 2012, 05:51 PM. Reason: making it easier to read
Working...
X