please give me some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please give me some advice

hi i am in really trouble i admitted to something in my interview which actually did not happen and i dont know why i admitted it but have just realised that all the case and statements and witness are pointing to the only line which i said and every thing revolves around that point every witness, victim statement, medical, every thing simply around that point and i most of the statements had been altered deliberately by police or they had helped her to write the statements and every thing is going around what i admitted
    could anyone please advise me what are my options
    i was bullied into admitting by the oic he kept asking again and again i dont know why i admitted but thats true i am in trouble what should i do i cant sleep please advice me sol is not even talking to me i am innocent and i am being traped

First thing you should do is relax.

What has the solicitor actually said about 'the admittal'?

It is VERY easy to get yourself caught up on one point and completely miss others. I am more than guilty of this and I am sure that I am not alone. If there is a massively negative point then focus on adding positivity to it. It may seem impossible but nothing is impossible.

A statement and interview and whatever else happens before court does NOT mean you're going to jail. The prosecution need to get a jury to find you guilty which is not as easy as it sounds.

Do you have a reputable solicitor? Are they merely ignoring you as there is little they can do at the moment?
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
      First thing you should do is relax.

What has the solicitor actually said about 'the admittal'?

It is VERY easy to get yourself caught up on one point and completely miss others. I am more than guilty of this and I am sure that I am not alone. If there is a massively negative point then focus on adding positivity to it. It may seem impossible but nothing is impossible.

A statement and interview and whatever else happens before court does NOT mean you're going to jail. The prosecution need to get a jury to find you guilty which is not as easy as it sounds.

Do you have a reputable solicitor? Are they merely ignoring you as there is little they can do at the moment?
      thanks to this forum i am still hanging on

Sol said he will meet me a day before the plea hearing

everything else was positive and until last night that i realised why all the case looks like its been setup and it all revolves around my one line, and cps had stitched up everything nicely i have got some really strong points, will have to wait till my sol meets me, trying to be positive, hope every thing goes well will need more help from all of you

yes my sol is good he is on legal aid but good,
      Thank you for helping me in this very daunting task

Comment

I do the same. I focus on words, comments and circumstances but miss the bigger picture.

You'll be under an enormous amount of stress. I would maybe 'google' a few stress help sites and have a read if only to take your mind of things. I found some to be incredibly helpful.

The lack of 'contact' with your solicitor will not be helping either. It happens, I last spoke to mine a couple of months ago. My view is that no news is good news.

The plea hearing will be the ball starting to roll. Your solicitor will no doubt begin more frequent meetings after that.

Hold on in there and don't be afraid to share your thoughts and feelings with us all.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
        X