Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aiding and abetting in rape

hello all

Is there anyone got arrested or convicted for aiding and abetting in rape?

if unfortunately anyone did, could you tell me what happened and got sentence or just a caution? or anything else?

thanks

Stressed out.

You will have to wait for the police report.

Did you talk to your friend since the incident?

Try not to worry too much,your friend is the one in trouble.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

stressed out, try not to scare yourself at this point. I saw this line " To convict someone for aiding and abetting a rape it first must be shown that the rape occurred." in this link: http://takingthefifth-acriminallawbl...nd-abetting/-- but this is a US law. The one from the CPS you can find on this link: http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/fact_sheets/sexual_offences/

You can look for stories of aiding and abetting rape and I dont think your actions fall in the category of aiding: you didnt cover for your friend, you didnt lure the girl in to the car, and you didnt hold down the girl. Look through some stories on the news, maybe it will ease your mind.

Comment

accused for suspision of rape

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
        Stressed out.

You will have to wait for the police report.

Did you talk to your friend since the incident?

Try not to worry too much,your friend is the one in trouble.

thanks for your mail back

yeah but will the police contact me once they got all results or my solicitor will contact me or i have to call them and ask for the results? i am on bail at the moment, so when i go back when my bail finishes, then they will tell me?

yeah it happens few days back and i was talking to me like normal and he didnt act wierd as well so i am sure, they did not had sex because if they had then he wouldn't be acting normal OR if they had sex then it might be a consent but like i been told, sex with a 15 years old girl can't be consent sex.

but anyway i did not do anything with the girl so i will be free from the rape charge, hopefully.
        he should have tell the cops truth because to hide one lie, you have to lie so many times but still truth will come out.

Comment

You are not guaranteed to get an answer on your bail date. It can be dropped or charged at any point. Your bail can also be extended.
          Every case is different so hearing what happened to someone else on that charge will bear little reflection on what may happen to you.

Remind me, has your friend been charged with rape yet? if he is not charged with rape, I can't see how you will be charged with aiding and abetting it.
          "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

accused for suspision of rape

Originally posted by fighter View Post
            stressed out, try not to scare yourself at this point. I saw this line " To convict someone for aiding and abetting a rape it first must be shown that the rape occurred." in this link: http://takingthefifth-acriminallawbl...nd-abetting/-- but this is a US law. The one from the CPS you can find on this link: http://www.cps.gov.uk/news/fact_sheets/sexual_offences/

You can look for stories of aiding and abetting rape and I dont think your actions fall in the category of aiding: you didnt cover for your friend, you didnt lure the girl in to the car, and you didnt hold down the girl. Look through some stories on the news, maybe it will ease your mind.

thanks for your mail back fighter

police asked me truth so i did tell them every single thing truth. but if the girl lies that she did not ask for condom, police will believe them on me. she is the one who said to my friend that she is not doing with out the condom and my friend asked me, i did tell them, they old and might be out of date. she replied dont matter as long as they not ripped.
            if she tell the cops that she didnt say that, they will believe her on me.
            i am reading them stories and gathering alot information, if the case goes ahead in CPS and court, atleast i be ready for it but if it did not then i be fine

Comment

Originally posted by stressed out View Post
              He didnt act weird as well so i am sure, they did not had sex because if they had then he wouldn't be acting normal OR if they had sex then it might be a consent but like i been told, sex with a 15 years old girl can't be consent sex.

he should have tell the cops truth because to hide one lie, you have to lie so many times but still truth will come out.
              Please Stressed out.

You must try to calm down and think properly.

You wrote that they didn't have sex because your friend would act like normal but tell me:Is it normal to lie to the police?

Just concentrate on the truth for yourself.

Take care.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

the only people who know what happened is your friend and the girl, don't concern yourself with them - look after yourself.

Avoid the friend - he isn't one - I would have thought that one of the conditions of either yours or his bail - is not to have contact with either of them.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

aiding and abetting in rape

hi all
                  the bail conditions is, not to meet the passenger who raped a girl.
                  yes he was acting normal and scared when he finds out the girl is 15 but i m not sure.
                  we were texting after that incident on the same day because he was scared and i was texting him that, you did not had sex with her so police won't do anything and police only take action when its serious like rape but you only kissing her and stuff, so it wont be a big problem.

but God knows, if they had sex or not because my car windows are tinited, can't see inside. but car wasn't moving at all. so i dont know.

today i received a letter from my duty solicitor

it states that, in order for the prosecution to prove this offence against you they must prove that you along with another male forced a 15 year old female into your car and where one of you raped her

" as no one forced her at all, form CCTV camera,it will be prove that passenger was talking to her and to get in the car, she jumped from the railing. so she willingly got in the car.

she might be lieing that she was forced?

it also states, following the police disclosure and your instruction to me, i advised you to continue to answer the questions in the police interview because you were strongly denying the allegation. your instructions to me that the passenger told you, he knew the girl and he invited her into the car. you did not know the age of the girl. you also stated that the passenger and the girl might had consensual sex in the rear of your car but you are not sure.

" that is true because i didn't talk to her, i didn't touch her and i didn't do anything with her and i am not even sure if they had sex."

it also states that, based upon the information the police has given us so far, our view is that the prosecution case is moderate because of the available evidence to-date

he also advised me, if i didn't do anything with the girl then i should never feel guilty.

Comment

aiding and abetting in rape

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                    You are not guaranteed to get an answer on your bail date. It can be dropped or charged at any point. Your bail can also be extended.
                    Every case is different so hearing what happened to someone else on that charge will bear little reflection on what may happen to you.

Remind me, has your friend been charged with rape yet? if he is not charged with rape, I can't see how you will be charged with aiding and abetting it.
                    no he has not charger yet, he even denied that he was not with me. he lied to police because i think he was scared because he was with a 15 year old female. but forensic results will prove it.

Comment

Working...
                    X