No announcement yet.

accused for suspision of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ES.. I think many of us here are deeply shocked by what has happened and only too pleased to be able to help or support you and his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
      From what ES says, the judge misdirected the jury in relation to something quite serious (I believe). I can't discuss it on here as this is a public forum and it wouldn't surprise me if the police were monitoring this thread. There may well be other things that might assist too. Without sight of any paperwork I can't come to any view anyway, so will have to wait for that. At least I can now liaise with the family and find out more of what happened at trial.
      The family are booking every single visit they can. He will get one visit a week I think until he is sentenced in January and they are busy sorting out who can visit and when. At least he has family members and supporters who will visit unlike our other member, Sparks, who has nobody.
      That's dreadful and I was very surprised that he did his summing up in 2 stages. I hope some of that is encouraging as far as grounds for appeal.

I'm glad to hear that he'll be able to have regular visits ,as he's probably quite young and fragile outside contact will be a godsend. Do you think his family will be able to apply for financial assistance for visits and through which organisms?

I feel very sorry for Sparks also.
      Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 17 November 2013, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• It's not that unusual for a JSU to go on over two days if he started in the afternoon. They try to get it in during one day but sometimes that is not possible, depending on what the evidence was and how long it took to get through it.....
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Hi ES - I am so pleased that RF has taken on your brother's case. She is meticulous and a wealth of knowledge and support too.
          Whilst the focus is rightly on your brother - please be aware of the strain this will place on you too. You might want to have an initial chat with your GP/medical practitioner for medicinal support or counselling .... hugs....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hello, thank you soo much guys, i saw my brother on last saturday and we have told him that Chris is taking your case and will be appealing against these accusations, he seemed really worried and upset and kept on saying i don't want to live here please do something i am innocent i didn't do anything... Hopefully everything will be okay even though appealing can take time and i also gave my brother all of your messages.. My family and he is really thankful to you guys.. thank you...

Comment

• Hi - you have the best team for your brother - yes appeals can take a long time but there will be support fo ryou both whilst this is going on....please sned your brother my very best wishes and positive strength to get through this awful time.....MH
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hi extremelystressed,
                Thank you so much for giving us news of your brother. It must be so hard for you all and I'm sure your visits are precious. It's great news that Chris will be working on his appeal.
                When you see him next tell him we're not forgetting him, he has to be strong and hang on.
                Take care.

Comment

• Hi hon

I have asked Chris to ask one of 'our guys' who is in there to befriend him, if they are on the same wing, as it looks like he needs a lot of support there.

I'll be in touch soon. Hold on in there.

Comment

• Extremelystressed.

Thanks for keeping us up to date about Stressedout.

You must keep strong and faith and if there is a way we can correspond with him to give support...
                    Please don't hesitate.

Take care and all your family.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Thank you so much.. Me and my brother really appreciate your support.. Rights Fighter has been extremely helpful, My brother rang home today, he's feeling better than last time.. I Always send him a letter through EMAP (Email a Prisoner), if anyone would like to write to him could you please PM me and i will forward it on your behalf..
                      Thank you so much....

Comment

• Hi Extremelystressed, I have just been reading through Stressedouts thread to catch up. I have been wondering how he got on, as I had not been on this site for a while. His accusation came about around the same time as my husbands, so we were both asking questions and seeking advice at the same time. Fortunately, my husbands case was thrown out last Wednesday. I did not think for one minute, that your brother would be found guilty, that is terrible. Please send him my best wishes. I hope he gets his appeal and this ridiculous verdict is overturned.It just takes so much time and meanwhile he is still in prison. If he gets an appeal, will he be allowed out on bail? I hope you and your family are ok, well, as much as you can be in the circumstances. Good luck, will be thinking of you all

Comment

• Hi Extremely stressed. What's the news of your brother? How is he getting on and how is his morale?
                          I hope he's maintaining his strength up and is keeping hope.
                          I can but imagine what it must be like for you as a family right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Comment

• I have PMd you WGO

Thanks

Comment

• Hello everyone,
                              My brother has received christmas/wishes card and asked me to thanks you guys on his behalf..

He has mentioned that reading through the cards has made a very big difference, it has cheered him up and that he can never forget that moment, He has given me the names of people who have wished him to personally thanks you on his behalf, but I'm not sure as everything has different names on this website..

Me and Family would also like to thank you for cheering him up and send him best wishes, we can never forget the support all of you have given us through this tough time..
                              My brother will find out his sentence in first week of this month, i will keep you guys updated.
                              Thank you once again

Kindest Regards
                              ExtremelyStressed

Comment

• Best wishes to you all. Still thinking of him and hoping he doing ok under the circumstances.

Comment

Working...
                                X