accused for suspision of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by erin View Post
    when you gave her the condom did you give her a condom that you opened or did you give her the condom still in the closed package?
    i gave the condom and it was still in the package. she opened it i think but i don't know if they even used the condom or not because police never found the condom or package.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
      This wouldn't make any difference.
      It would be like asking her:"Are you going to use it now or is to take away?"

They were snogging in the car,Stressed out gave her the condom and went out of the car.
      The jury wouldn't believe he didn't know what was going to happen.

But you are right by saying that the police won't give him extra points for telling the truth.
      They only want to prosecute.
      I am sure he did the right thing by being honest but I experienced it as well so is Whatsgoingon?'s son.

If you are innocent and honest ,at least you won't make mistakes in Crown court because you know and tell the truth.

By the way Stressed out,I hope you won't reach this stage.
      i thought if i be honest to them at lest i will get points for that, if i wanted, i could have tell them that i was on my own and i never rape a girl, how would they prosecute the case. i told them about the passenger, if i didn't tell them, they would never find out.

Comment

• Stressed out

I don't have to read again your whole story.

The girl said that she was raped by a passenger.
        You wrote yourself about this girl going in your car and it should have been recorded by cctv.
        You gave the girl this condom to have sex with your friend while you went out of the car.

If the girl told the police that your "friend" had sex with her,his dna will be in your car and related with her.
        If she was in your car,the police will know.If your "friend" was in the car they will know.
        Whoever had sex with her,they will find out.

And if you start to tell us that if you didn't tell the police there was a passenger,they wouldn't know.
        Then you would be lying to the police ...
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
          Stressed out

I don't have to read again your whole story.

The girl said that she was raped by a passenger.
          You wrote yourself about this girl going in your car and it should have been recorded by cctv.
          You gave the girl this condom to have sex with your friend while you went out of the car.

If the girl told the police that your "friend" had sex with her,his dna will be in your car and related with her.
          If she was in your car,the police will know.If your "friend" was in the car they will know.
          Whoever had sex with her,they will find out.

And if you start to tell us that if you didn't tell the police there was a passenger,they wouldn't know.
          Then you would be lying to the police ...
          yes i have told them that who was the passenger so basically i helped them to investigate the case.
          if its goes to trial, at lest i can get a little credit for telling truth and put them on a right direction. but i really hope it don't go that far.

Comment

• accused for suspision of rape

hi all

hope you all okay.

i got a small update for my case, today i called my solicitor as regarding about my passport. he goes, the police are not yet ready to release my passport so i asked him, what does he think about my case, will it go to trial. he replied that, the girl filed a case after 30mins from the incident so police must have all evidence ready but still they taking long so they kind of bit struggling but he goes i am not sure yet because i don't have all information yet from police.

he told me to contact him end of November as he will have some information that where is this case going.

this is my third bail, for two months and going back to police station on 15th dec.

as the passenger bail is third as well and he is going back on 10th of November. i wonder why his bail is so short and my bail was so long. the girl must have told the police that he was with her not me. so his bail meant to be bit longer then mine.

Comment

• Try not to second guess what is going on with regard to your bail times and your co-suspects. It won't help your case. I can only imagine how scared you are and you are imagining all sorts but it really doesn't help your current state of mind.

All you can do is to hang on in there. Why not support other people on their threads - even if it is only to say 'I understand how you feel, we are all here for you' without talking about your case (as it will wind you up). It doesn't do anything practically but the fact that complete strangers take the time to post up a caring comment can make a huge difference. You can make a huge difference too.
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Hi stressed out

I am sorry to hear you find yourself in such a horrible situation. I hope it will be resolved so you can get on with your life.

I am new here and I just want to tell you that you are not alone. My son has been falsely accused of the most horrible allegations of sexual abuse when he was a young boy of 13 against his two previous step-sisters. This was to have occurred 10 years ago. We are also in a desperate situation BUT we are trying to remain strong and positive. Just remember that the truth will come out and you will be vindicated.

There are so many on here who have provided you support, help, info and advice. I'm sure it has helped you already to find this forum. I hope you have a good solicitor.

God bless and I wish you the best.

Comment

• My friend once owed a man some money,so the man did not want to give back my friends passport so my friend went to his countries embassy told them he can't get back his passport so they gave him another passport and he booked a flight and went home

Comment

• Good one! If they keep it long enough Stressed out, you might find you're eligible for a British passport!

Comment

• (which you may not want to refuse...)

Comment

• The only difference here:

It is not a man who keeps the passport,it seems the police refusing to release it.

If you want to play with the police it is your own choice Stressed out but I wouldn't mess around with them.

Patience is a virtue.
                        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Would definately agree with BDC here, there is a difference and it would be unwise to mess with it.

Comment

• Very wise advice above ^^^
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• accused for suspision of rape

passenger has been bailed for an other two months so he going back on 15th of January and just found out that, he finally got a solicitor and he told his sol truth. like everything truth but his sol advised him to stick with the story.

his sol knows the truth then why he want him to stick with a lie? why he don't want him to tell the truth to the police.

Comment

• Originally posted by stressed out View Post
                                he finally got a solicitor and he told his sol truth. like everything truth but his sol advised him to stick with the story.
                                Just curious how you got to know about this; as I had the impression from your previous posts that you are no longer in contact with your friend?

To answer your query, a solicitor has to act in the best interests of his client so even if he has admitted his guilt to the solicitor, the advice he receives will be to try to keep him from being charged.
                                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                                X