No announcement yet.

accused for suspision of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would ring them today or beginning of next week.
    Then you may have some news about them instead of wondering more.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• accused for suspision of rape

hi all

i have just called them and spoke to some lady, she goes your application is still under progress but i think they knows about my case and till i don't get NFA they wont send my passport back.

i also asked them whenever i go for interview, they says that we can't accept this home office letter. she said, well you have to write that to home office and they will send you a up to date letter.

i think, when this case will be over then i can expect my passport back. it going to waste my few months

Comment

• Originally posted by stressed out View Post
        i also asked them whenever i go for interview, they says that we can't accept this home office letter. she said, well you have to write that to home office and they will send you a up to date letter.

i think, when this case will be over then i can expect my passport back. it going to waste my few months
        have you asked your solicitor about this situation? maybe the solicitor can follow up on the police investigation given that you have a validity period for your stay in the UK. Maybe if you will be cleared the police can advise the home office. I hope your solicitor can help you on this matter also.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter View Post
          have you asked your solicitor about this situation? maybe the solicitor can follow up on the police investigation given that you have a validity period for your stay in the UK. Maybe if you will be cleared the police can advise the home office. I hope your solicitor can help you on this matter also.
          yeah fighter, i did called solicitor before i called home office. solicitor said, he can't do anything about it and i have to ring home office.

i also asked my investigating officer and he said, he don't know about my passport thing. i told him that, there was an other officer who asked about my passport and then i think he called home office to confirm that. investigation officer goes, he don't know but i think, it is because that you don't have British nationality and you might leave this country and never come back.

but don't know how would i tell them that i really need my passport to find a job and start my life. i studied hard all my life and when there is a time to make my life, they just put it on hold and don't know how long will it take.

Comment

hello all

I have something to say about my case

few days ago, one of my friend has texted me who is passenger's best friend. he asked me what happened and i didn't tell him but he goes he knows everything and that. he said that he told the cops that my friend and i was with him at that time and he become a witness. i asked him, why he lied and he goes that guy is his best friend and he wanted to save him.

after that, i didn't text him.

today, he text me saying to ring him ASAP. i rang him and he goes, tell me what did you tell the cops in the interview, before i say anything, i asked him what does the passenger said it in the interview, he goes he said that " he was not with me. he didn't even asked for solicitor. police didn't not find his dna on her but they found a cig on the place and they found his dna" that's mean, it is proved he was there with me.

i told him, what i said in the interview which was a truth and told him, when he going back to his bail, get a solicitor and speak the truth.

(i am not to sure, if he was telling me the truth about not finding his dna on her, because he was with her. there will be finger print on her clothes, he kissed her so would have his dna on her body).

few days ago, officer called me to come and collect my pen drive from police station and he said that, he trying to solve this case as soon as possible and he want to do an other interview with me about my car, then he will release my car. I am going back on 15 October to police station and really hope, i hear some good news.

Comment

few days ago, one of my friend has texted me who is passenger's best friend. he asked me what happened and i didn't tell him but he goes he knows everything and that. he said that he told the cops that my friend and i was with him at that time and he become a witness. i asked him, why he lied and he goes that guy is his best friend and he wanted to save him.
              Well at least he included you in the false alibi!

However it goes to show why the police are perhaps so reluctant to believe anyone's word when they just say "I didn't do it"; proof is everything.

Hope you get good news and your car returned when you go back on the 15th for your second interview.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• stressed out

hi all

A small up date, one of my friend told me that the passenger, has been re-bailed for an other month. the reason was, police doing some inquiry.

I am going to police station next week for my bail. I was re-bailed last month because police said, they waiting for some result but didn't tell me what result. investigating officer called me to come to police station to collect my pen drive and he also said, he want me to sign something as well. I called my sol, and he said, you can go in to collect the pen drive but don't sign anything.

I didn't go because I thought, I will collect the pen drive on my bail day.

office told me to come to different police station which is in my town. before it was about 30mins away.

on 15th Oct, it will be my third interview and officer said, he want to ask me question about my car.

Me and the passenger was re-bailed for like month time twice, I have read other posts in this forum, people's get bailed for like few months but in my case it is 5 weeks first and now 4 weeks again until next week.
                Last edited by stressed out; 11 October 2012, 05:13 PM.

Comment

• Hi

Hi StressedOut

In my experience the bail lasts for a long time. Personally, reading your posts, I don't think you have anything to worry about; you have given an honest account and there is no evidence against you.

Please be patient and remain calm with this whole bail situation; it is horrible and it take time to be lifted. You should really hold your head up high, you have done nothing wrong and have been nothing but a good citizen throughout.

I was on bail for 5 months, it was frustrating and daunting, everyone close to me told me it would go away; your head says it will but your mind will also play tricks on you and stress you out.

Please believe in yourself and hang in there.

Comment

• stressed out

Originally posted by JamieG View Post
                    Hi StressedOut

In my experience the bail lasts for a long time. Personally, reading your posts, I don't think you have anything to worry about; you have given an honest account and there is no evidence against you.

Please be patient and remain calm with this whole bail situation; it is horrible and it take time to be lifted. You should really hold your head up high, you have done nothing wrong and have been nothing but a good citizen throughout.

I was on bail for 5 months, it was frustrating and daunting, everyone close to me told me it would go away; your head says it will but your mind will also play tricks on you and stress you out.

Please believe in yourself and hang in there.
                    thanks you so much for replying.

yeah waiting is so bad in my case because i can't get a job with out my passport, police told home office to keep a hold on my passport so I can't get my passport until i get NFA or case solved.

yea true mind plays trick but head is clear that i didn't anything with the girl so I can't get punish for something I didn't do.

everyone on here are really helpful and I got my head high and I am sure, this will be over soon.

uk law should introduce a law that if someone is lieing about sexual cases, that person should get the same sentence as a guilty person get it.

Comment

I can't get a job without my passport, police told home office to keep a hold on my passport so I can't get my passport until i get NFA or case solved.
                      Hi Stressed out.

Can't you try to find a temporary job locally just to keep your mind away from your problems.

I hope your next bail date will be the last.
                      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                        Hi Stressed out.

Can't you try to find a temporary job locally just to keep your mind away from your problems.

I hope your next bail date will be the last.

I have tried but they want to have a look on passport even though I had a home office letter but that is expired too now.

Comment

• Job

Not quite the same but I remember years ago, I had had my appendix out and work wouldn't let me in the building due to insurance purposes so I got a job with my mate delivering Pizzas for a few weeks. Just get a cash in hand job if you can, keep that brain working.

With regards to false accusers being convicted, I wish; harder to prove a false accuser than a genuine guilty person with little evidence.

Keep strong pal.

Comment

• Even a voluntary job may help to keep your mind off of things...
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Hi Stressed out, that is good advice ( a voluntary job). My husband cant get a job at the moment, and has just started helping out at a fairly local dog shelter. He loves it and it gets him out of the house. It also takes his mind off the situation, for a while at least. It will also look good on your CV when all this has blown over, which hopefully it will soon. Take care

Comment

hi all

I am going for my bail tomorrow 10ish but don't know feeling scared, I guess its normal. I been told, police will do my interview again so I take it, I won't get NFA tomorrow. As I did some research that if police want to take an other interview or want to ask something about evidence, that mean I will be re-bailed again.

Comment

Working...
                                X