accused for suspision of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
    He's already given those answers before, though hasn't he?
    Yes, indeed he has:

Originally posted by stressed out View Post
    but I am m going back after next week on bail and my solicitor said, he will come there too in the interview as i have already told the truth and whole story to cops. so if they asked my same question again, shall i answer them again or shall i tell them, i have already answered you in the previous interview?
    and of course it's important that he gives the same responses as previously.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• accused for suspision of rape

there is an other thing i want to add.

I rang my sol for the bail and asked him, what did the girl says to the cops.

she had lied. she told the cops totally a different thing, like a proper different story that how she got inside the car.

the story she had made, it still go against my friend not me.

i will tell my sol when i meet him before interview, as i don't know if i should mention this in the interview
      Last edited by stressed out; 17 September 2012, 05:33 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
        Yes, indeed he has:

and of course it's important that he gives the same responses as previously.

Absolutely - if his answers were true then so he should. And he shouldn't need us to remind him what he said.

We cannot be seen to be coaching him which is what he seems to be asking us to do. We must remember at all times that this is a public forum.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Stressed out.

I would answer with:
          Yes Sir,No Sir.

Or yes and no but not :"Nope"
          I really hope the best for you .

Some of the members are obviously busy and you should try to help others like some of them try to help you.
          I will probably start the 6th page and you are not even charged.

It is the last thing I would ever want for anybody in this forum but you need to have faith in your innocence
          and start to believe in yourself and be strong.

Respect the police as they only do their job like everyone else.
          Don't try to be more clever than them or play with them.

Everyone must respect the law and unfortunately your friend (and) or this girl is messing about.

Take care.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
            Stressed out.

I would answer with:
            Yes Sir,No Sir.

Or yes and no but not :"Nope"
            I really hope the best for you .

Some of the members are obviously busy and you should try to help others like some of them try to help you.
            I will probably start the 6th page and you are not even charged.

It is the last thing I would ever want for anybody in this forum but you need to have faith in your innocence
            and start to believe in yourself and be strong.

Respect the police as they only do their job like everyone else.
            Don't try to be more clever than them or play with them.

Everyone must respect the law and unfortunately your friend (and) or this girl is messing about.

Take care.
            Thank you Boys Don't Cry.

I will keep that in mind. the girl lied about how she got inside the car and my friend lied. I just want the truth to come out and your right about respect to the police. hope they solve the case as soon as possible so I can get free. I really want to help other peoples too because I am going through this situation and I know how does it feel and most of the people's here went through this situation. I just pray that no one ever get into this situation.

they should make a law for those who lie about rape or any sexual activity like that. if the girl is lied about her rape, I am sure she will be free to go but no one can get my few months back. so that is just not justice.

Comment

• Stressed Out, if you are innocent then you should have no problems answering questions to the police.

The only person who should be advising you on how to conduct your case is your duty solicitor.

As Rights Fighter has pointed out over again, this is a public forum and it may concern any spying police to see you are having so much trouble working out what to say in interview. They may perceive that as you having something to hide and, as the information you have posted up regularly is so detailed, you could be identifiable.

Please take care with how much case detail you post and, if you are innocent as we all take you to be, like we do for all members, then just tell the truth in interview.
              "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• Originally posted by Faith View Post
                Stressed Out, if you are innocent then you should have no problems answering questions to the police.
                yes, i agree with faith. People who were falsely accused do not worry much what they said and will say to the police because they are telling the truth and they will only tell the same version of story however way they were questioned. Y

As BDC said have faith in your innocence and believe in yourself. You are coming across (only to me) that you are even convincing yourself that you have no role in it. Stick to your story, be calm and firm... or else you might send out the wrong message. The forum members can only handle so much analysis of the case and you are just putting the same thing on the plate in various ways. It will be a waiting game and it is the hardest thing to go through..but try to not overthink/over analyse because it will only make you more stressed. Hang in there!

Comment

hii

just got a call from the police that they have extended my bail for another 4 weeks. he goes, this case will be end soon as he only waiting for some forensic evidence. and goes if you didn't do anything then we might just send you a letter of nfa.

Comment

• Originally posted by stressed out View Post
                    hii

just got a call from the police that they have extended my bail for another 4 weeks. he goes, this case will be end soon as he only waiting for some forensic evidence. and goes if you didn't do anything then we might just send you a letter of nfa.
                    looks positive... hopefully the forensic evidence will let them drop the case against you and give you an NFA. Hang in there!.. we all know it is hard..but we do still get positive outcomes here. Keep calm...

Comment

• Once again I hope you will get the right result.

You seem genuine and just got into trouble because of your "ex" friend.

In a way it will give you a lesson and later (if you are going through) you might find it was a "learning" experience.

At the moment you should listen to:Three little birds from Bob Marley.

Take care.
                      Last edited by Boys don't cry; 19 September 2012, 01:20 PM.
                      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

hi all

today home office has returned my family passport back with a indefinite visa ( this is the second-last stage to apply British nationality). BUT they haven't returned my passport and no letter as well.

after my interview, when i was to get bailed in the first time. officer asked me, where is my passport so i had told him. he called home office for confirmation.

I don't know but does anyone ever went through this condition?

I think home office probably held my passport until this case clear up.

Comment

hi all

today home office has returned my family passport back with a indefinite visa ( this is the second-last stage to apply British nationality). BUT they haven't returned my passport and no letter as well.

after my interview, when i was to get bailed in the first time. officer asked me, where is my passport so i had told him. he called home office for confirmation.

I don't know but does anyone ever went through this condition?

I think home office probably held my passport until this case clear up.

Sorry to hear about this.. maybe you can call the home office and ask what happened? I think they are the only one who can really answer your question. When you apply for a visa in the home office they return documents all together.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter View Post
                            Sorry to hear about this.. maybe you can call the home office and ask what happened? I think they are the only one who can really answer your question. When you apply for a visa in the home office they return documents all together.
                            yea they normally do because (me and my family )we all send our documents together. My family got there all documents back with there passporst but they didn't return my passport and documents.

Comment

yea they normally do because (me and my family )we all send our documents together. My family got there all documents back with there passporst but they didn't return my passport and documents.
                              you still have the biometric residence card to prove your permit to work and reside here and that should be valid until they return your passport right? I mean by rule while your application is still being process, you maintain your visa status. Hope you can get an answer from the home office.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter View Post
                                you still have the biometric residence card to prove your permit to work and reside here and that should be valid until they return your passport right? I mean by rule while your application is still being process, you maintain your visa status. Hope you can get an answer from the home office.
                                yeah fighter your right, i have a paper which states that i can live and work here but unfortunately it will be expired in 7 days because it only last for six months.

in principal, when you apply for indefinite visa, they take up to 6 months to return your passport, so my family got them back along with there documents in 6 months but they never send mine back yet.

I will call them tomorrow OR shall i wait till 7 days when the home office paper will expire?

Comment

Working...
                                X