Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

accused for suspision of rape

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
    I know it is easier said than done but try to calm down.

Stop ringing the police for your car or anything.If you have a question to ask them,contact a solicitor first.

Do not think about suicide and I would suggest to try to keep yourself busy and talk to your family or on this (your) thread.

You didn't like the way the police officer answered to you but you rang him.
    They have an investigation to do and you are probably not the only one on the list.

I am confident you are genuine but your "ex" friend is less.

If he did something to this girl,he should have admitted it.
    He lied to the police and they only must find out the truth.

Take care.

but I don't understand why they still after me, when the girl said, the passenger raped her and i am sure, the girl would have seen the parade by now to recognize who was she with and cops probably have took her interview in which she should have said that only one guy raped her.

then why cops dragging me into this? if they ask me to be prosecution witness then I will become one. because i told the truth before and still will the truth.

other question i want to ask, from everyone here about jury and judge. do they look for your background like who you are and you ever been arrested for anything? you know like proper background and what you are doing in present life before they give there decision?

Comment

Originally posted by stressed out View Post
      I want to ask, from everyone here about jury and judge. do they look for your background like who you are and you ever been arrested for anything? you know like proper background and what you are doing in present life before they give there decision?

Please Stressed out.

At the moment, the police have nothing against you,they just want the evidence from your car.

I am not representing the jury nor the judge but:Yes,they will search if you have any previous convictions.

If you have been arrested in the past but got away with it (without going to court) you should be fine .

You must try to be patient.

Just your "friend" and this girl know what happened.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

You must look at this from the police's viewpoint: They are dealing with crime every day and tend to take a cynical attitude to protestations of innocence.

I accept your version of events but the police have probably assumed that you and your friend were working together to entice an underage girl into your car for the purpose of having sex with her; until forensics prove otherwise they will assume you are implicated.

Sorry to be so blunt but perhaps you will realise that it is pointless to keep asking for your car back; it just seems like you are worried about what evidence they will find in it.
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Casehardened;32020]You must look at this from the police's viewpoint: They are dealing with crime every day and tend to take a cynical attitude to protestations of innocence.

I accept your version of events but the police have probably assumed that you and your friend were working together to entice an underage girl into your car for the purpose of having sex with her; until forensics prove otherwise they will assume you are implicated.

if me and my friend were working together then that's mean, we both would have rape her but truth is, i was driving and she was sitting with my friend in the rear seat and i didn't even do anything with her. As Rape mean to force a girl to do physical stuff but if my friend raped her then she would have some scratched and that but she didn't have anything. so it was consent sex but she is under-age girl so by law mean, its a rape.

and i didn't really understand what you mean by they will assume that i am implicated?

by forensic search, if it is proved that, the girl's body and her clothes, wont even have my single finger print on it. Will this fact prove that i am innocent? plus the CCTV camera will prove hopefully that she jumped from the railing and got in the rear seat of my car. no once forced her so it can not be kidnapped and plus if me and my friend wanted to have sex with her, i would never park in front of the houses but i parked up right in front of the house. do you all think, it will prove that i didn't have any intention to do anything with her? does this all can prove me not guilty?

Sorry to be so blunt but perhaps you will realise that it is pointless to keep asking for your car back; it just seems like you are worried about what evidence they will find in it.

when i rang to police, the detective said that i can call back after a week for my car and he said, i will get my car back first, then phone and then my clothes. but after a week yesterday, when i rang him. he changed his tune. but i am not contacting him again until my bail date.
          Last edited by stressed out; 23 August 2012, 09:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
            Please Stressed out.

At the moment, the police have nothing against you,they just want the evidence from your car.

I am not representing the jury nor the judge but:Yes,they will search if you have any previous convictions.

If you have been arrested in the past but got away with it (without going to court) you should be fine .

You must try to be patient.

Just your "friend" and this girl know what happened.

well i don't know if they can use this against me but i been to court once 5 years ago. i parked up in zig-zag lines near traffic lights because it was emergency and i proved that. so the court gave me 1 month ban but no points. i don't know it its a big thing. but other then that, I never even been to police station before.

Comment

Stressed out,

Please don't be upset by my comments; remember that I, as well as most members who have responded on your thread, have been in a similar situation to yourself so we understand how you are feeling.

I wanted you to look at this from the police's angle: a 15 year old girl has gone to them and said she was raped. They have to investigate this allegation thoroughly, after all suppose your young sister came home one night and told you she'd been raped. You would naturally believe her and would want the police to take her allegation seriously.

Take the view that the police are professionals and are doing their job which is to find evidence that a crime has been committed; it is not their job to decide guilt or innocence (though if they don't find any evidence of a crime then it is likely they will then just move on to the next job)

It is really no point in ringing up and telling them you are innocent and want your car back; hardened & guilty criminals are doing this all the time. If you have never been arrested for a sexual offence before they will not assume you are guilty of this one, but will keep an open mind; however it is still best for you not to have an 'attitude' problem and wind them up.
              Last edited by Casehardened; 24 August 2012, 08:12 AM. Reason: clarifying my meaning!

Comment

I hate to point out the obvious too - that your DNA will probably be found on her - it is your car and I'm sure that at some point you will have been in the back seat.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                  I hate to point out the obvious too - that your DNA will probably be found on her - it is your car and I'm sure that at some point you will have been in the back seat.
                  I doubt they will find any DNA on her because I never sit in the back seat but the main point is, she told the cops that only 1 guy raped her and that was the passenger. as she didn't say that both guys raped her. so this point be on my side i guess

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                    Stressed out,

Please don't be upset by my comments; remember that I, as well as most members who have responded on your thread, have been in a similar situation to yourself so we understand how you are feeling.

I wanted you to look at this from the police's angle: a 15 year old girl has gone to them and said she was raped. They have to investigate this allegation thoroughly, after all suppose your young sister came home one night and told you she'd been raped. You would naturally believe her and would want the police to take her allegation seriously.

Take the view that the police are professionals and are doing their job which is to find evidence that a crime has been committed; it is not their job to decide guilt or innocence (though if they don't find any evidence of a crime then it is likely they will then just move on to the next job)

It is really no point in ringing up and telling them you are innocent and want your car back; hardened & guilty criminals are doing this all the time. If you have never been arrested for a sexual offence before they will not assume you are guilty of this one, but will keep an open mind; however it is still best for you not to have an 'attitude' problem and wind them up.

no I am not upset from your comments. yeah your right, that's the case for police to investigate and that.

1) but my question was, to prove a rape, they have to find evidence that i raped the girl? but the girl should have told them that i didn't rape her and didn't even sit with her or anything and forensic search will prove it when they wont find my any finger print or DNA on her. THEY CAN'T PUNISH ME FOR RAPE THEN? will they just let me go?

2) if they find out from there investigation that, the passenger raped her? n then obv he will be punished. will i get any punishment along with him because it happens in my car?

3) if this case go for trial, will the passenger have his own barrister and my own barrister? or its going to be only one? and will they give me the barrister?

please answer all 3 questions.

thanks

Comment

• 1. not a clue

2. wouldn't have thought so

3. you each have your own.
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Originally posted by stressed out View Post

1) but my question was, to prove a rape, they have to find evidence that i raped the girl? but the girl should have told them that i didn't rape her and didn't even sit with her or anything and forensic search will prove it when they wont find my any finger print or DNA on her. THEY CAN'T PUNISH ME FOR RAPE THEN? will they just let me go?
                        We can not answer that question. All I will say is that you'd be surprised how far DNA goes. You may not have sat beside her but that doesn't mean your DNA will not be on her
                        2) if they find out from there investigation that, the passenger raped her? n then obv he will be punished. will i get any punishment along with him because it happens in my car?
                        Depends if the CPS and then a jury think you assisted in it in anyway. You would have to answer this case if it is charged.[/I]
                        3) if this case go for trial, will the passenger have his own barrister and my own barrister? or its going to be only one? and will they give me the barrister?
                        You would have your own barrister, as RFLH said abover

thanks
                        Answers are in bold.
                        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• accused for suspision of rape

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                          Quote Originally Posted by stressed out View Post

We can not answer that question. All I will say is that you'd be surprised how far DNA goes. You may not have sat beside her but that doesn't mean your DNA will not be on her
                          Depends if the CPS and then a jury think you assisted in it in anyway. You would have to answer this case if it is charged.[/I]
                          You would have your own barrister, as RFLH said abover

thanks
                          Answers are in bold. .
                          i don't think the passenger will tell the truth that i didn't do anything with the girl but wouldn't police believe that girl, if she has said that I didn't do anything with her?

and what can of DNA can they find on her, if i ever sit in the back seat and my jumper's always be on the back seat so she might have touched it.

how am I meant to prove myself not guilty.

Comment

• Until the police have been in contact with you there is nothing anyone can advise.

Keep asking the same questions won't change the answers that have already been given.

There's a Bank Holiday coming up, try and get out and do something rather than keep sitting and thinking about things - you will drive yourself mad.

Comment

• accused for suspision of rape

hello all

today i rang my sol to ask him, if he got any updates for my case. after a bit he called me and goes, cops want to do the interview again with me on my bail date..

I am thinking since, is it a good news or bad news?

is it normal?

Comment

• The usual reason for another interview is that fresh evidence has materialised and the police want to question you about it.

Don't get too worried about this though as this might simply be that one of the other witnesses (i.e. your 'friend' or the girl) has changed their story, so could be good news for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X