No announcement yet.

accused for suspision of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If he wants to , he may well be able to carry on his studies while in prison. I think this could be a great help to keep his mind occupied and give him objectives.

Comment

• Originally posted by extremelystressed View Post
      and my brother has already handed the good character letter from people he knew to the barrister .
      Did his barrister read these out in court?

Comment

• thats what my family said that he should continue studying whilst he is there because it will keep him busy.. and yes the barrister did read it out...

Comment

• What a shame it didn't do any good. It's going to be hard on you , but I think you have to set things up in this first week so that he gives names and addresses of people who can visit him and all sorts of other things, so it's really worth reading that link I sent you which CH posted - tonight if possible.
          Wish him all the very best of luck and to you and your family and a big hug though I know nothing can make it better.

Please keep in touch.
          Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 15 November 2013, 06:57 PM.

Comment

• I am feeling crushed right now I really am.

I am so sorry for him. Please pass our best wishes for him, will be praying for him.

Comment

• i will read it now and thank you so much guys i know its a hard situation... he was such a good brother and a son... i will always keep you guys updated.. thank you once again...

Comment

• Hi extremelystressed - I am so very very sorry to read about your brother - I had been following his thread too and am stunned that he has been found guilty...
                I can't help with the legal side of things but when you visit him, please send him my very best wishes and say that my thoughts are with him, and indeed with you and the rest of your family....
                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Originally posted by extremelystressed View Post
                  I will meet him tomorrow and ask him in details about the allegations, I'm guessing in aiding and abetting 6-8 years is a maximum sentence that can be given? and my brother has already handed the good character letter from people he knew to the barrister .I will make sure i tell him about the sex offender programme.

Just got in and logged in to se any updates.

I am very concerned about this case. Please update me as and when you can.
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• hello guys thank you very much for your help and consideration.. I have just met him and he was looking totally broken inside but we have gave him hope and we have also told him that we will appeal against jury decision and he has agreed to it because he said he was innocent and he hasn't done anything at all.. he said he was convicted with aiding and abetting in rape but he said to us just now that he didn't do anything and nothing was planned at all or anything, and he said they think that it was planned because he got out of the car to go to toilet, he said if it was all planned he wouldn't have left the car keys plugged in the car and where the girl and the other guy was sat there half window was down and he wouldn't have parked in a lit up area with houses all around.. he also said that no DNA was found on girl from me, i am innocent and he kept on saying in the car he wants to go home to both of them and he asked the girl where she wants to get dropped off 4-5 times but both of them didn't listen to him, and said just keep on driving, the girl said that she was raped but the fact that my brother only went out of the car for less than 4 minutes what can happen in 4 minutes? the windows were down she could have easily screamed? she also could have gone out of the car because the car wasn't locked? there were people walking down the street?

NOW...
                    we are going to appeal and i will need help from you guys to find me the best solicitor as we don't know much about the law in this country? could you guys please help us? I shall really be thankful to you....

Comment

• I want to PM to you too, how can I? As for solicitor RF will tell you better!
                      Last edited by Stunned9; 16 November 2013, 12:09 PM.

Comment

• The most recommended solicitor on the forum especially for appeals and false allegations is Chris Saltrese
                        http://www.chrissaltrese.co.uk/
                        Telephone number: 01704 535512

Comment

• thanks, do you think we will be in time to appeal from chris saltrese? because its a quick notice? and i am new to this forum it will not let me use PM...

Comment

• Can an admin please allow his PMs to be received?

Comment

• I have messaged and requested the website admin to enable my PM..

Comment

• Hi extremely stressed. It must have been very emotional time for both of you. I think that in the first week he can receive several visits so if you live or are staying in the UK, it would be great if you're able to visit him several and try and re-build him a bit.

RF will get in touch with you - she generally recommends Chris Saltrese. There's nothing stopping you from getting in touch with him and asking him. These things have to follow a set procedure in any case.

If you know your brother's log -in details it should be possible for us to send messages to him and you to reply if it's not possible to overcome the new member's restrictions.
                                Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 16 November 2013, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X