X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending masses of support, will be thinking of you SO LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Hi SO - have been thinking of you to-day and wondering how you got on and how you are feeling this evening....{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}} MH
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hi peoples.

Thanks for the courage and Strength. Not much happened today but went in and court room was not available and didn't had a judge.

Barrister came and said there is a problem. Court not accepting the statement of my friend about the condoms. So he said to ask him to come to uk and barrister spoke to him over the phone. I hope he come down.

Prosecutor had to go early so jury didn't come.

Had a very long meeting with barrister and explained him everything and my barrister and friend barrister working together. They were saying they can tell, she lied so many times. Tomorrow jury will be sworn and case will start and tomorrow the girl will be cross examined.

I hope everything will be okay. I was soo nervous. I got 4 more days to go. I hope jury can see her lies tomz. Please do pray for me. I will inform everyone what's going on daily and keep everyone update

Thanks for beautiful replies and it does mean a lot to me. Thanks

Comment

• Good luck for today. You're allowed to take notes while others are speaking - you may want to write down things she says for your barrister to question her on.

Comment

• Stay strong we are all here for you sending postive thoughts your way xx

Comment

• Hi everyone. Thanks did ur replies.

Today was a good day. Jury took sworn and prosecutor
              Opened the case with the allegation. I felt bad but then her recording put on and passenger barrister asked her loads of questions.
              60% she said, she can't remember.
              30% no
              She can't even remember big bits but she remember very tiny bits.
              Can tell she completely lies and hiding stuffs.

Barrister asked her about her previous sexual assault. She said I never told this to them, how did they find out. Her lie caught.
              She said, we never chat when she was in car, when asked her question. She says can't remember.

Forensic and medical doctor said, no sex, sex with consent or sex with no consent. Basically it's not sure if she even had sex or not.

They not found no condom that had been used at that time .

Tomorrow, she will be more questioned, doctor statement will be read out, the girl friend will be questioned because she gave statement on sort of our favour.

The girl give a false statement straight after incidence, barrister u remember u said, two guys forced u in the car. She says, she can't remember.

Police officer will be called to give statement

Hope tomorrow will be a good day and thanks for praying. It means do much for me.
              Last edited by stressed out; 5 November 2013, 06:07 PM.

Comment

• It sounds really promising that majority of her answers were she cant remember or no and that she has messed up abit with the facts. I hope the jury are starting to doubt her story and I would like to praise you for your positivity and strength as such a difficult time. I really hope you win this battle and prove your innocence. Will be praying for you and good luck for tomorrow!

Comment

• Good luck for tomorrow! At least you know the score now.

Keep strong.

Comment

• It's not looking very good for her if she can't remember and keeps contradicting herself. Your barrister should be able to make mincemeat out of what she says...
                    Good luck for tomorrow....

Comment

• Hope tomorrow goes well for you. Will be thinking of you.

Comment

• Hi all. Hope you all okay
                        I am just sitting in court, got a break.

The girls mate was called and she give evidence. Her statement was wrong as she described, she some guy message her on FB that ur mate is abused etc etc . So barrister actually showed her the FB message and she start crying and asked for a break. Then she said, she didn't use the actual words and never said, she abused

She also said, the girl had to go somewhere on that night which matches my story but the girl didn't tell the police about it.

They showed us the recording of out movement which shows I tell the truth.

Her barrister asked some stuff from the girl and she said, no it didn't happen in a confidence way but I know that a lie. So told barrister.

So far, she comes up with, she can't remember most of the stuff.

Judge asked the barristers to get us give evidence tmz and do speeches on Friday and finish the case.
                        Last edited by stressed out; 6 November 2013, 12:54 PM.

Comment

• wondering why the judge is in a hurry????

Comment

• hello people, had a very busy day and quite reasonable.

Myhome: i don't know why judge seems in hurry, when the prosecutor was reading the doctor reports, judge said, don't go in details just tell us, weather any DNA present or not, in which prosecutor said, No DNA present and doctor said 3 things, either no sex, sex with consent or sex without consent. there is no medical finding.

prosecution will finish there case tomorrow, they only need 40mins and then the passenger will be called in to give evidence, in which he will be telling what happened on that day and then it will be my turn to give evidence and all that will happen tomorrow and on Friday, barristers will give speeches and judge will speak to the jury and what things they need to consider. verdict might will be on Monday.

that's what barrister's secretary told me.

when barristers were cross examination the girl, she lied about some many things but barristers never gone into detail, is it normal? he didn't even tell the girl that what have we found out that shows you were kissing the passenger way before parking up when the girl said, passenger kissed her after car parked up.

The girls have told 3 different stories, first when police met her on the road, then when police went to her house to get her account, and third when, they did a video recording.

tomorrow is a big day for me, i will be giving my evidence but i got a problem that in my first statement in police i told them truth but i couldn't tell them every step that happened. i told them briefly but i didn't go in detail but i told my barrister every single step that were happened and he asked her, the girl said, she can't remember.

i asked barrister if its good for us, he said, if a person don't want to accept that they lying, they says i can't remember.

if tomorrow goes well the hopefully everything will be okay. thanks all of you people for your replies. i appreciate that so much.

Comment

• Originally posted by stressed out View Post

tomorrow is a big day for me, i will be giving my evidence but i got a problem that in my first statement in police i told them truth but i couldn't tell them every step that happened. i told them briefly but i didn't go in detail but i told my barrister every single step that were happened and he asked her, the girl said, she can't remember.

Today is your big day... I hope you're feeling fit and on the ball. I don't think your statement is a real problem, so long as you didn't lie or deliberately distort the truth which you've said all along you haven't. Having the other guy go first is an advantage. If he lies, just ignore it. You know what happened, you've told the truth, you're only there to defend your position. Don't be cocky, but you need to believe in yourself.

Hoping and praying today goes well for you.
                              Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 7 November 2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

• good luck today stay strong don't get angry all the best

Comment

Working...
                                X